Sunday

My wife army officer


Hi my name is amit.i m not good at studies.and my father has died so my mother is doing small jobs in other home and i have one cousin or galfriend vijaya whom i like so much her parents has died so she is staying with us .she is good at studies and she is good at health . let me tell u a thing i m a boy but i m so tender and delicate like gals and not so strong and look like a gal due to that many people make fun of me my mother and vijaya know this but they does make me feel like that. vijaya is a beautiful gal i love her so much and want to get her married but she take me as her good friend .vijaya has long hair upto her buttock i love her hair so much each morning I used to see my sister comb her beautiful hair . her hair was amazing , it was very thick and black in color and it reaches well behind her waist. My sister was doing plus 2 and i was in 10 th std.. She wears pin afore school dress ( a nice tight shirt model dress) .. When she was brushing her super black thick hair i was watching her by sitting in bed. My mom came inside and ask her to sit down . she sat down with huge bulk of hair which covers her back completely. Mom hold her loverly hair tightly and put oil on the hair nicely , sister just sat down quietly and enjoy the massage , my heart beats tht i want to be her at tht time with beautiful long hair oiling by mom .. After oiling mom taken the comb and as my sister to turn arround to take center partition , sister turns around and sees moms eyes , mom tightly hold her head and took a clear neat center partition wow wow wow wow wow wow in tht center partion my sister looks more cute .. then she make her to turn to take back center partition , sister turned arround , mom bend my sister head down and took center partition on backside , then she makes the hair floats on two sides of my sister.. wow wow my sister sits with neatly parted hair , huge bulk of hair onboth side of shoulders. then mom given a nice brush on both sides and she complete the sister look with 2 nice fold
Jul 27

shweta

part ii

which was tied by a ribbon . wow i wish to see with nice oiled hair with 2 braids which was tied by a ribbon. every morning my mom makes two folded choti of her hair n my sis put on choti to my mom hair n put jasmine in it they always talk of hair girly thingsmom used to make choti of her hair i often pulled her braid and wants to play with her braid but she won’t allow me to do that she takes lots of care of her long hair daily washing and she also loves her hair so much and won’t allow anyone to touch her hair. she make different hair style and her hair are so thick when she make single choti it looks like that a big snake is moving on her back. when i see her combing i could not control and try to pull her hair she warned me many times about that but i was uncontrollable and used to pull her choti and she got annoyed and used to tell me it really painful if u have long hair than u would have known the pain. I used to tell her long hair s are for gals not for boys and laugh. So both of us completed our 12th and she told to me that we should search for a job becoz mom is getting older and weaker so we both applied for army officer job and i got failed but was able to make it than she told me search for a job so her interview date came she gone for interview and came back she was upset after interview i asked what happen she told me that people their told me that in ur batch around 20 man are there and u are the only gal so u should be tough and after seeing my long hair they told that ur hair are so long and its not easy for u to do all training in such long hair so u have to cut ur hair thats y i am upset i also got frightened after listening this and i assured her u don’t have to do that job i will search for a job so i went to a company for job there the interviewer was lady after seeing my degree marks and my figure they told that we are ready to give u a job but u look like a gal we can offer u a job of receptionist but u have to wear saree and long hair with two choti i got shocked and told them how i
Jul 27

shweta

part3

can i wear a saree and two choti i m a man she started to laugh and said who will tell that u r a man by seeing u look like a gal and if u allow us we can show that u look like a gal i got irritated and said to them how u can prove that i am a gal. So she called two gals and ordered sth to them they brought saree and a long hair wig they draped saree and put wig on my head and made two choti i was feeling very bad and they made two choti and taken my photo and she shown me and said who will tell by seeing this that u r not a gal and i quickly remove that cloth and removed wig she said we will give u 20000/- pls join us so i asked y cant u employ a gal she said we require a gal like boy becoz people use to play with our receptionist and our boss daughter is too irritating and they usally make fun of this receptionist.it was humiliating for me and i got very upset and came back so when vijaya asked me what happen so i told her whole story shown the photo and asked her did look like a gal and she convince me no u don’t look like a gal and she asked me so what is the problem and they will give you good salary y u refused i asked her how can i be a gal or receptionist i m not a gal so she told don’t worry i and mom will make u a gal we will teach you how to wear saree and mom said and i will make two choti of ur hair like that in photo and u dodnt need to put a wig we will give natural hair and we will make a nice choti with gajra no body will come to know that u r boy and make u a beautiful gal,and in this home we all three will have long hairs and we will enjoy each other hair combing. i got irritated and i pulled vijaya long choti and she cried and said to her i m not bitch like a gal im a man and i tell her that long hair are for gals not for man. and i left they didn’t like my comment. Next day when i came back i saw vijaya in two choti and i asked water from her she brought the water and bended and kept on the table while she was bending her choti came in front i was unable to control my emotions and i
Jul 27

shweta

part4

i pulled her choti and said today u r looking ravishing in two choti i love ur long hair u should keep ur hair always in two choti and she asked u got the job she taken her choti back and u don’t have right to touch my hair due to u i have to cut my long hair so i told don’t worry she asked me why cant u join that company, they want me to wear gal dress and always two choti, i m not a gal and she said see u love my long hair and two chotis na than u ll also love ur two choti and u don’t worry i will make u a gal, i will buy good dresses for u and u like long hair and two choti na i will daily make of two choti of u n u will also look very good in two choti n saree and put a fine gajra on u ,and she said see in photo with two choti u r also looking very nice then u don’t need to pull my choti u can pull ur own choti and play with it and we will also pull ur choti and have fun and i assure u i will teach u many styles like juda ,sagar choti and braided juda ,two choti ,n than we will go for shopping in saree and we will be like sisters and from childhood onwards i want one sister then i will play with urs choti and i make u sure within one year ur choti will touch ur back ,and it will also swing like snake ,and u always want long hair no i will give u longer hair and choti than me u no need to worry, i felt like hell and i said i m not a bitch and long hair looks good on you not on me i want long hairs on u and i slapped her .next day she got her call letter she told i have to join their after 10 days u have only 10 days so get the job if u don’t want me to cut my hair. I have no option left but people are ready to offer me a gal job not of boys and one day wen i came back vijaya was crying and not showing her face to me i tried to grab her and i was shocked she cut her hair and told me i m going to join army. And she gave me her choti in my hand and said i hate u so much and she went into bedroom and cried. Next day she was crying and left i was so upset and feeling guilty due to me she has to cut her ha
Jul 27

shweta

part 6

her hair and go for doing the job she told me i hate u i told to mom that i love her and she hates me what to do? My mom said due to u only she was upset and she have to cut her long hair which she likes most .so what should i do now? Mom told to me that the only option left is u have to please her while she came back. I told to mom i m ready to do anything for her.. mom told u do whatever i said vijaya will be yours. So mom said first u have to grow long hairs i said mom i cant she said then forget vijaya she loved long hair and to please her u have to keep long hair like her i asked her is it possible to grow hair like her .mom said u don’t worry with proper care u can , so i surrendered and mom started her lessons she taught me household work and taught me dishes which vijaya likes i was ready to do anything for vijaya.mom daily applied oil in my hair and shampooed my hair and taught me how to take care hair within one month my hair started growing and in that month we got money order mom said she how much she is caring for us i felt very bad and search for job but i was helpless after five month my hair reached my neck and i used to keep them in pony my mom daily oiled them and make a nice choti of my hair i was feeling bad but for vijaya sake i was happy then my hair started touching my back i used to keep cap while going outside so nobody came to know that i have long hair like gals my mom taught me many hair style that vijaya used to keep and taught me how to take care of them and one fine day we got a letter from vijaya that she is coming back i was too happy my mom said ok get ready i told she will come in evening so she said we are going to beauty parlour to get ur hair lengthened like vijaya i said its possible she said yes then we went to a beauty parlour their lady was surprised to see my silky long hair and she told she should be a gal and she will looks really good in saree and i assure u that after attaching long hairs she will look like indain traditional lady ,all booooys will love him ,
Jul 27

shweta

part 6

and pls keep ur hairs in two choti it will suit ;ur face,i hated her comment and they attached long hair to my hair and now my hair are upto my hips and that lady asked my may i braid her hair mom said yes i got angried she seprated my hair and middle parted it and started combing it was too heavy she was enjoying it and she made two chotis and made me to stand in front of mirror and bring my chotis forward i was shocked to see such a thick and long braid ,see u look like a gal and she given jerk to my choti and laughed and said ur husband is too lucky he will love these hair and u also it was like fat snake on my both side its so thick like vijaya mom said, she will be happy to see u and ur hair n she will start loving u. I was happy to listen that and i loosen my choti and we came back my mom combed my long hair made tight choti of of my hair it was to cumbersome and heavy ot take care of such a long hair i was feeling some body has put a weight on my head my choti was swinging like snake and making me feel uncomfortable i tell to mom that i was to inconvenient to take care of such a long choti i asked mom how u will take care of ur long hair mom said i kept my long hair becoz ur father loves it and so u should also think like that then it will not bother u then my taken my choti and adjusted and combed and put a nice rubber at last and i asked mom again by seeing my long hair she will love me see said she i loves long hair much and when she ll see this much long choti on u she will really loves u.and she combed the remaining hair. And just pulled my choti and said now vijaya will pul ur choti like that . i felt bad but its all for vijaya, then i made a juda of my long choti and put my choti in cap and we went to station to receive vijaya ,she came in army uniform of men she was looking like a tough and stronger man and she came and lifted my mom i was happy to see her back but she have very short hair i m missing her long choti but i have decided that i will again insist her too keep long choti and after
Jul 27

shweta

part7

i got married to her i will cut my hair and pull her braid and enjoy it and she swing mom in air ,my mom said u know once amit tried to lift me and he fall down she said mom i m ur army man now and laughed at my fate i shied and she lifted me in air and swinged me like a hero and i got humiliated and feeling like a gal and she swinged me, cap came down and juda loosened , my choti started to swing in air like a cradle she and all persons their were shocked to see it and said what is this ,mom said he has done all these to please u? Then i shown her choti to her and then i said don’t worry my hairs are your hair now .then she said this is real hair and pulled my choti it was painful i cried she said now u came to know pain and she again lifted me and said i love u i became mad after listening this and said thanks to mom while returning she played with my hair .mom said follow me i will talk about marriage then we came back to home in whole way she played with my choti and said u got really good hair. then mom said go and prepare food for her she asked he know how to prepare food mom said she became a good boy, now she said not boy good gal and they both laughed i felt bad but mom said she will like it ,so i went to kitchen and made tea then I prepared the dow for chapatti and made Paneer. I also set cooker with Rice and Dal. I could sense that vijay was home and he she came and pulled my choti and said ur now become a good friend of mine and I could see in Vijaya’s eyes that she was very happy. Vijayaa appreciated my efforts and thanked me for the same. Vijaya also commented that I look very pretty with my hair tied in nice and thick choti she taken my choti in hand and praised it I really felt very good by listening all these and I just pulled my choti from her hand and I said it pains then we laughed , i made all dishes which vijaya liked ,when i bended to offer her tea my choti came forward and she pulled it and i felt heavy pain she asked how u felt ,i started eating and mom said amit has prep
Jul 27

shweta

part 8

pared it, she complimented me and said u r very good i was happy to listen this .then mom asked her would she marry my child she said why not i ll. I was very happy to listen this and she said today we will make suhagraat and i will buy a good dress for him she went outside and bring some dresses for me and said go and get ready and she went outside and i went and thanked mom she said r u happy i said yes .i went to bathroom and bath and washed my hair and .hair was really long and it s too cumbersome to wash hair it covered whole my back and too heavy too wash then i covered my hair in towel and came back and mom came and dried my hair and applied oil in them i was happy ,and I thanked mom for all these and said I felt very bad wen u said to me to grow long hair but today I love my hair mom said now u love ur long hair I said yes mom then mom said ok i will give today one choti and i will put gajra in it vijaya will like it i said mom i m a boy and i don’t need gajra ,so mom said that gajra don’t belong to boy and gal its belongs to long hair and long chotis and u have long hair u should take care of them because if u wudnt than it will create problem for u and and due to daily application of coco oil ur hair give bad smell and gajra will give good smell in your choti ok and u know i always put gajra to attract ur father he love to see me in gajra and daily bring gajra for me and it creates love between us when ever he brings gajra i feel so happy and he used to praise my long hair and he always told me that if we had a gal then we will give her long hair like u but then we had a son then I became unhappy that I cant make him happy but today if he would be alive he will be so happy to see you in long hair and he will really praise your hair he never allowed me to remove gajra from my hair he used to pull my braid again and again its paining many times and I was worried for my long hairs and you know one day I asked your father if you would be a gal would you keep long hair or short so he said definitel
Aug 3 (6 days ago)

shweta

ely longer then you and then I will not allow any one to touch my hair and I will put gajra in my hair than I joked with him that I will pull ur long choti than what u will do he said u can do becoz u r my husband, so why u have not given wig to him and given him long choti ,so mom said a secret to me that one day she and pa had a bet and mom win so mom said him to change roles for one day that day I made pa a beautiful lady and given him long hair wig and put a nice gajra in that and mom shown that photo to me pa was looking like a gal in saree and pa has knee length choti I was astonished this was pa and mom was in jeans shirt and pa was pressing legs of mom that day I made ur pa to do all duties and I put a long gajra in his hair and pulled his choti many times and given him nice chudiya and asked him to dance and we enjoyed a lot so to harass him more I taken a promise from him that if u want me to keep long hair always than on each holiday we will play role reversal like this so do u want to become lady I got angried and said mom no in this birth I know if vijaya will tell than u will do anything and and after some time when vijaya will put gajra in ur choti u will know its very heavy why cant u allow me to keep juda its comfortable and easy to manage and i can put gajra in juda also and many gals are doing this ,whole time choti swing on buttock,s and hits it again and again and creates problem in walking mom said see when vijaya keeps her hair in juda do u like to see her hair ,u always want her to see in two choti tell me if i am wrong so i shied and mom said now why u r shying like a bride, and if you will make two chotis today vijaya will love u immensely and make love on you,i said mom two chotis are for small gals who are in school so mom make fun of me and said so you are college going gal who want to be in juda see have u ever seen any college gal in juda they all know that boys like long hair thats y they always keeps their hair in choti ,but mom many gals i have seen keep their hair in juda ,t
Aug 5 (4 days ago)

shweta

they will have short hair or thin hair ,but ur hair is long and thick she taken my hair in her hand and shown it to me ,u know if this much long hair u will go to college than all boys will flirt on u and all gal will get jealous of ur long hair and if u will go to college I will give u folded choti with ribbon u will look so nice with it and it light also and easy to manage I said mom I don’t want I m not a gal and I ll not go outside with my long hair and I always kept my hair in choti while I was in college and your father never allowed me to keep my hair in juda and u know with two chotis u don’t have to keep your choti in front like one choti and every one will directly came to know about length of ur hair,and u will look more decent, but mom two choti are too harassing how to take care of them and how to walk properly with such a long chotis u know i have long hair and my choti will touch my knees and it will hit again my knees, ok tell me then why u always want to see vijaya in two chotis and why u got uncomfortable with her two choti ,mom how do u know this ,she said ur pennies got erected that time and it was clearly visible to all ,so y didn’t u tel me at that time so she said u were boy that time , so i m still a boy she said no u have changed a lot ,i got irritated and said mom i don’t want two chotis , ok see im not asking u for two chotis only one , and what ever doubt u have about long hair get it clarified by vijaya, see hair is a beauty which every one should be proud of and long hair are beauty of woman and every one attracted towards long hair and juda hides the beauty of ur long hair, ok tell me whenever a man sees a long choti gal what he do first he pulls her choti shaking hands comes later ,and choti attracts every one ,u also pulled choti of vijaya choti it didn’t attracted u ,your choti will attract all people so that mean now all people will pull my choti , she laughed in a deceptive way and it will create sensation in vijaya when it will swing like snake and hit ur bump then vijaya

shweta

then vijaya heartbeat will run fast and she will not be able to control it and will make love with you and she adjusted my choti and said see choti creates sensation in a mens mind and he loves the gal who has long hair like u, but here case is ulta im a man and she is a gal, pls my son don’t worry soon u will be comfortable with it and u will feel very good when ur choti will hit ur buttock, and i assure u vijaya will love u in single choti , And keep one thing in mind when u are in one single choti keep it always in front when u are near to vijaya i asked y he said that like this gals to attract boys long hair attracts boys just now u said it attract boys , so mom y cant i keep my hair in open to attract her good one becoz u hav to prepare food na so hair will go in food and open hair in morning after bath and good ladies don’t keep her hair open they always keep them in nice braided choti men loves too pull choti and today ur suhag rat is there so choti will be comfortable for u i felt happy and seen my choti ,i didn’t like all these but i was convinced by mom and than she combed my hair very harshly i said to mom its paining she said today ur hair should look gorgeous otherwise u will not look good are u ready for it i said no ok continue and and than she started braiding them it was really painful to comb and braid but now i like my hair becoz due to that vijaya started loving me than she three parted my hair and started braiding it then finally she finished my choti and in last she tries to search for rubber but she didn’t get it so she removes rubber from her choti she asked me where is rubber now here we both have to fight for rubber whenever u go out pls bring rubber for ur n mine choti I said what I will aske shopkeeper then he will doubt why I am asking rubber u tell that I am taking it for my wife ,and then she put her choti rubber and than she went for searching garja and she handed over my choti to me she was and I was seeing that my choti is so long and thick and I m even in my whole life.

No comments: