Wednesday

My feminine journey.. Part2

It was Monday next day. The dance teacher had called me for my first session at 8am. She had kept off on that day for other girls. I got up early and finished my bath. I applied hair remover cream and cleaned my body hair. my body was looking very feminine. I was 5 5" and 56kg. had a flat and slim belly which I was always proud off.. After bath I packed my bags. I stuffed it with yellow and white churidhar which I bought the previous day. my friend had bought a nice black padded bra. I put the same also in my bags. My make up box I had kept ready with lipstik, kajal, bindi, eyeliner,eyebrow pencils and some hair clips. I had got a nice shoulder length wig 3 months back. It was orderd through a friend of mine who was in UK. It is a very stunning and natural looking wig. Packed everything in the bag, I set out at 7.15 from home. I reached sharp 7.50 at the doorstep of my teacher. Sorry,I did not tell about my teacher. She is around 38, good looking, fair and very affectionate.. her way of talking and actions were very feminne which justified her profession. Her husband was Ex-army person who took voluntory retirment 2 years back. He now runs a chain of readymade shops in town. Well settled. He keeps travelling to Delhi and Mumabi very offten for the purchase of bulk dress materials. They do not have any kids. Apart from them, her grand mother was also in the house. She was also a great dancer of her own time. She is about 72 now. not in very goodhelath. I rang the door bell. in 2 mintues she opened the door with a smile and wish - welcome my dear.. I said goodmorning Mam. She took me to the hall. paused for a minute and told me to go to the change room beside and dress up and come. I moved inside. It was a make up room with a long mirror fitted on the table. I quickly undressed,put my bra, stuffed it little, wore the churidhar and bottom. Then started on my face, applied some cold cream first, and put on some face powder lite lipline followed by maroon lipstick & lip glow. I applied eye-liner and littlebit eye shadow and drew my eyebrow very nicely. Put a couple of clip on earings and then put half a dozen bangles on both the hands. I had plucked my eye brow on the previous day to shape it narrow. Then I put my wig.. looked at the mirror!! I was so astonished to see my full figure! I was very confident and I kissed the image in the mirror said to myself - all the best.
Slowly I came out in perfect feminine walk.. As I was walking towards the teacher, I could see her eys complimenting my look and she expressed it vocally.. My God! Is this the person I met yesterday?? She came forward and looked me from top to bottom, Immediately went inside. I was a bit surprised. She came back in 2 minutes with a bindi on her hand.. came to me and put it on my forehead! "Indian girls cannot forget bindhi" .. she said. Now you look perfect!
She asked me to sit. Being the first day, she started the lessons. Being the first day, she was teaching more of theory and the background of Mohiniyattam. She also displayed some adavus (steps). I enjoyed each moment and started listening each words of her. Besides the theory, she taught some of the Mudra's and also the basic posture of Mohiniyattam. Time passed too fast. I realised it's time for me to go to office. But I could not think of removing my dresses. I told her a lie.. Today , I need tobe in office only after noon. She said, happily ok, so you can be here and practice till such time.
I practiced till about 10 am. She went inside to prepare break fast. She told me that I can ask doubts if any, I can come inside. After half an hour, I decided to go inside and ask her some doubts. I stepped inside. Her grand mother was sitting on a bed inside the room. She was trying to get up from the bed but could not. She saw me and looked for help. I slowly went and helped her to get up.. She smiled at me and asked.. you have joined newly today? what's your name? You look very pretty. I did not know what to tell. I replied slowly in female voice. Yes, I joined today. my name is ' Priya" she smiled and blessed me. I went inside and told my teacher about it! She said.. good I like the name. so, today onwards, you are Priya and I am  happy that my Mom blessed you today. She prepared breackfast and offered me the same. We both had the breakfast and she was continuing the theory part during the break fast as well. After we finished the breakfast, I volunteerd and took the paltes of both of us and straight away went to the wash basin and cleaned and kept the same on the plate rack. I could see she was curiously watchig my action. After the breakfast, she showed me her albums of dances and students and she shared her child hood time how she started this and the prices and recognition she got... All these while, I was perfectly feminine in my action, words, thoughts.. I really enjoyed it. Around 12 noon, I told her that now I have to leave.. She smiled at me and asked me ..' but I am sure you are not in a mood to go or change'? I smiled. She said, if you want, you can stay back here today and leave in the evening..  You can help me in kitchen for my cooking.. I was waiting to hear this.. happily I said, Ok today being a good day, I will take leave. I will be here with you... She said if you want, you can change the dress. dont spoil the nice dress. She went inside and offered me a silky night dress asked me to change to it. I was deligted and immediately got changed. It was nice black silky flowing just below the knee. I was really felling sexy inside it. She complimented..said you will simply look great in any dresses! I helped her in the kitchen to make the lunch.. Since I was staying alone for last one year, Ihad learned basic cooking. I know to prepare rice, some vegitable curries, dal etc., She was astonished to see my knowldege in cooking.. and patted on my shoulder.. You seems to be a real lady.. I looked at her and smiled.. We had lunch together, she told me to take rest for some time  and in the evening around 4pm we again started classes. She started with basic foot work... By 6pm, unwillingly, I had to change back to my male format..  I packed everything and left back.. praying that Wednesday has to come fast.. because my next cass was scheduled on Wed....
To be continued

No comments: