Thursday

My Feminine journey... Part 3

It's been over 2 months since I started my dance classes. It was going fine. I had severe pain on my knees for the initial one month due to the very unique posture in Mohiniyattam known as 'aramandalam'  but the pain was worth for the pleasure of  becoming feminine day by day so I managed to keep going on.  I was enjoying every minute of my femininity. I use to do regular practise at home after coming from office and slipping into my female costumes. Off late, my teacher could not take few classes as her grand mother was not well and her maid who was with her for sometime also left to her native place. So my teacher was having real tough time managing all alone. Most of the days her husband use to be travelling and even other days he goes early morning and come back around night 9pm after the close of his shops.
I was bit feeling lonely when there was no classes for 2 consecutive weeks.. I found something was missing. That night when I was doing my dinner in my female costumes, suddenly someone rang the bell. I was bit surprised. Was not sure whether I should open the door or not. Anyway, I gathered courage and looked at the mirror, set my make up and hair once again and then opened the door. It was big surprise, The teacher and her husband were there at the door! I was suddenly taken aback but she smiled and asked permission to come inside. I invited  her inside. "We were going to the hotel for dinner since I had not cooked today. So I told my husband we will call you also. My husband was complaining for long that he has never met you though he  heard quite a lot about you from me. So I decided to introduce him to you as well" Teacher said in a very formal manner. I was bit ashamed to appear as female in front of her husband.. My teacher could read it and she immediately said that nothing to worry, I have told him about you and  that you need to be in female dress for learning mohiniyattam.   I invited both of them inside the room. " It looks a well maintained home" does not look like a bachelor's house! she commented. Shyam prasad, her husband wished me hi and extended his hand for a shake hand.. I looked at his eyes and slowly in a feminine way gave him a handshake. "You remind me of hindi actress Madhubala' I am not jocking. you very much resemble her. Nobody will say that you are a guy"  I was over poured with joy getting such a comment from a man was too much for me.. I smiled and said 'thank you'  Shyam was around the age of 46-47, well built fair and masculine. His eyes were sharp and had a thick musch and hairy body. Come lets go for dinner; said the teacher.  I had already initiated my cooking so I said, no will go some other time, she said, nothing doing, you will have to come and you have to come as a girl and not as boy! I was shocked. though I was confident about my looks, I never had the courage to go out as fem so I said, no I will change. "Why" exclaimed Shyam, Nobody in this earth can identify you. You look very sweet and cute dont waste this opportunity. I said no, my office colleagues might come to the hotel since my office is around, so lets not do it this time. Shyam said, no issue so we will go to lakeside  hotel which is far from here and nobody will come there. We can sit on the terrace garden and they have only dim lights there..so you can be rest assured.. Comm on Priya, lets go out, we love to take you out... With hesitation but surely excited, I consented. 'Wear that Pink Jaipuri kurtha.. you look wonderful in that' said the teacher. She took me inside and helped me in dressing and make up. After about 15 minutes, I was perfectly ready.. The biggest confidence of mine was my Wig. It is a very good one and no one can identify it as wig. Apart from that, since I had pierced my ears few weeks back, I was pretty confident about my ear rings. Earlier, I used to wear clip on which frequently fall down. So at the inisistance of my teacher only I got my earce pierced..
Around 8.15pm we got ready. We got out from my home. My landlord who was staying below my apartment had gone to her daugther's place in US so for the last 1 month I am enjoying the entire house and premises. We stepped out...My heart was beating fast with excitement. cold wind was blowing on my face and waxed arms.. "what a wonderful  feeling".. We got into his car. Teacher asked me , do you want to sit in front ? I said no, but she insisted. So i sat in front besides Shyam like an obedient female. The place is little far.. around 20 Kms from my house. Shyam asked me lot of questions regarding my family and so on.. but I noticed one thing very clearly, he was giving all the due respect that one should give to a gentle lady.. He calls me as Priya only and each time when I hear this, I was really getting more and more feminine.
We reached the hotel at 9.05pm. The secuirty opened the door and wished me Good morning Ma'am' I smiled  back and walked inside with my teacher in perfect feminine way. We got a cornor table. It was nicely decorated with flowers in the pot at the middle of the table. The entire ambiance was so perfect and nice. I could see ful moon through the balcony and it seems smiling and wishing me good luck.. " Shyam ordered some fresh juices nitiall and asked for the menu.The waiter repeated the order and looked at my face and confirmed.Mam's its' Apple juice for you right? I said yes in a very low and femine voice.. I was extremely conscious in my words, mannerism and actions.. Shyam looked at me and said, Priya, relax, you are perfectly alright...
Hello Shyam how come here after a long time..suddenly a voice came from behind.. it was  Col. Raj Narayan, a friend of Shyam who happened to identify him there.. Shyam got up and shook hand with him and said, just for a change, we thought to come here for dinner. Shyam introduced his wife to him - Vedika, my wife and Priya, her sister. he pointed towards me. We both said, hi to him.. Ok. enjoy the evening, lets meet up some days. He returned back to his table. "So you have officially become my sister, said my teacher. Shyam acknowledged the same. Dinner was served and it was wonderful food. I was extremely conscious in each action like picking up the food, wetting my lips, drinking water...I made sure that essence of femininity is displayed in each of my action. Shyam was very curiously looking at me every now and then..
Your house is very nice. How much rent are you paying there? Shyam queried. I said, 5000/- and 6 months initial deposit. 'Its worth for it' teacher interrupted.. I said yes. More than anything,  I have perfect freedom. Nobody come and trouble me. My rent is transferred online every month so they are not bothered. We have an offer for you. if you permit us to tell you.. said the teacher. ' yes' I exclaimed. Why dont you stay with us as a paying guest.. We need someone at home so that I will get more time to attend my grandmother. I did not know what to say.. One side, I know it's a golden opportunity and the other side... I really dont know what!
"I am very much bothered about Vedika's health. Most of the time I am outside so we need someone reliable to be with us" Shyam continued... We met many people but did not like anybody.. It was Vedika who finally told me about this. That's why I decided to come and meet you. Now I realise, there is no better lady who can come and bless us at home. Besides, you can continue your dance classes there. .
You can be a  'non-paying' paying gust. teacher emphasised.. I said, no I am willing to pay the same rent. it's my pleasure.. No Priya, Shyam replied, It is our proposal not yours, so the terms are from our side. But how do I compensate for this favour? My mom always tells me that we are not supposed to take free favours from anyone..  Immediately, an idea sparked on my mind.. one of my long term dream..
."Let me keep a counter proposal to you'. Being feminine, I used to do kitchen and house hold work. So,you don't appoint your maid anymore, save that money. I shall do all the jobs that the maid does there.. ? Is it ok?  
 "You mean you will replace our maid?  No dear, you are my sister how can i do it?" my teacher seems to be worried... 
I said, its not so, I can be a dignified maid and your sister too.. I love it that way...It's again my pleasure...
Shyam and Teacher looked each other confused for a while.. but seems to have agreed it.  "Fine, as you wish" finally she confirmed..
So, tell me when can you shift? 
It was 28th of the month so I said, I am supposed to give one month notice. nevertheless, they can take that money and relieve me from 1st onwards..  He said fine, let me know, we will arrange pick up your stuff from there... By 11.05pm, we departed from there..Both of them drooped me back home and bid good night to me.. It was the greatest pleasure I ever had.. An amazing fulfilment and a bright future for my girl inside... I went inside home..laid down on my bed and decided to sleep on the same dress.. The night was full of 'day-dreaming'  I was doing my plans as to what all I should do there, how i will behave with them etc., and..may be around 3pm, I some how fell in to sleep...
Next day morning I went office.. I was feeling top of the world. My friends were bit embarrassed seeing me so happy.. few of the were asking? You look more cheerful today? What happened.. I just smiled.... I was waiting for the 1st day of next month to happen counting each hours..I called  up my landlady and informed her about my plans of shifting from there. She was a little unhappy to loose such a harmless and decent tenant but nevertheless appreciated my decision. Said, she will settle once back from US.
I took leave on 31st  to pack all my stuff and keep ready. Shyam had called up and said he will come at around 9pm. told me to be ready in female dress only. He wants me to step in his house as a lady only. So, around 8pm I was ready dressed in yellow sari packed all my stuff for shifting. Teacher and Shyam came around 9.15 and took all my bags in to their car and dropped it at their house. They came back again around 10.30 to pick me up. We reached my new home at 10.50pm. "Step in with your right leg" said my teacher. As a new bride, I slowly moved inside keeping my right leg on the first step.. Teacher and Shyam followed me inside. Come inside, she pulled my hand. She took me to a room near the kitchen. This room was always locked so I had never seen inside. She slowly opened he door and switched on the light inside. ' Wow!  I exclaimed.. Very nice room. It was a nice room well furnished..  with a nice flower pot with bright flowers on the table. left side of the wall was completely done with wardrobes room was clean and neat. I could see there was feminine touch in each of the things put there. The bed sheet was pink in colour,  violate colour towel and the curtain were light rose colour. " The bedsheets were Shyam's selection she said to me.. It seems he knows your tastes very well now." whispered my teacher. She opened my wardrobe. asked me to keep the dresses there. Then she moved to the corner and opened the last door of the wardrobe.. i was shocked. There were few good saris, Night dresses and churidhars on the top lair and few nice pairs of slippers below. In the middle, I could see a collection of bangles and earrings and few  ornaments of Mohiniattam dances. "Its all for you" she pointed her finger. I asked why?  I already have dresses with me??  It's our gift for you. In fact we did shopping today for you. !! I was almost like crying.. She came and hugged me..Nothing to worry... We love you so well.....
To be continued...

No comments: