Sunday

Short Story of an Indian Crossdresser

My name is Seetha Ramaiah. I am about to turn thirty in couple of months and I am married to beautiful woman Kavitha. Apart from me and my wife I have a sister, Sangeetha and brother-in-law,Ravi who live one mile away from my home. I have property to take care of my needs along with a small job to live comfortably. My job is very much a routine and do not go thru too many hassles and pressures. I do have one close friend who is a sub inspector in the same town and we three families have regular get together.

Me and my wife are married for two years and have been living very happily. One day we went watch the old movie "Maya Bazar". For next two days I was very busy with my work because of coming elections. Needed to prepare some documents. So I came third day very early to spend good time with my wife without her knowledge. I slowly entered the home searched for my wife in kitchen without making noise and she was not there. After a search in other rooms I found her in the living room. I slowly crawled on her back and tried to catch her waist from the back. At that time she was wearing my favorite yellow colored saree and was drinking fruity. When I tried grab her waist from the back she immediately responded to defend herself and in the process spilled her juice all over the saree and she got really mad at me for spoiling the beautiful dress. Because the fruit juice makes permanent marks which are hard to remove. She immediately removed her saree and asked me to soak it in water and pour some surf while she gets changed into another dress. To keep her happy and comply with the situation I did as she ordered. This is the second time I spoiled her dress like this . First time she was nice and took it easy. During this time my lovely wife got cooled down and then told me to leave the washing to her and drink the tea she prepared for him and relax. I brought my tea and started talking to her while she was washing. Lucky for me not much of the damage was created because of the juice marks.
 
During this time my lovely wife got cooled down and then told me to leave the washing to her and drink the tea she prepared for him and relax. I brought my tea and started talking to her while she was washing. Lucky for me not much of the damage was created because of the juice marks. She then explained to me that she will be wearing this in reverse so that the marks won't be visible. She also told me that she is going to do something to me prevent this kind of accident third time.

She started talking to me as if nothing happened and asked me for a bet. Loser has to obey the orders of winner two hours. We played this betting game many times and it was always fun for both of us. Here is the bet "both of us have to go to opposite genders shop and get something to the other gender. The item has to be worn by the person before presenting to the spouse. The Item should be less than hundred rupees. We both took hundred rupees only. we have to meet in an hour at Hotel Mamata for dinner at 7.30p.m." I started thinking where should I go. If I go to fancy shop and ask for any item for face powder/lipstick/ear rings they will be visible to the outside people. I can not go to the Clothes shop because saree/blouse I can't wear. So I decided to go to the payal shop so that nobody knows what I am having to my legs. Also my pant covers them well and can be tucked under my socks of my shoe. When I enquired about them minimum price is 400 rupees which is not permissible as per our bet. So I dropped that idea and my time running out. On the way I saw a bangle shop and asked shop owner in low voice for bangles for my wife having size of the hand similar to mine. I know that my wife likes colorful bangles. He was watching me for a while as I was hesitant ask him for bangles. He understood my ambiguity and shyness invited inside me inside a room inside the shop. I explained him my bet then he agreed to help me. He measured my wrist size and brought bangles which can easily fit over my arm.
 
On the way I saw a bangle shop and asked shop owner in low voice for bangles for my wife having size of the hand similar to mine. I know that my wife likes colorful bangles. He was watching me for a while as I was hesitant ask him for bangles. He understood my ambiguity and shyness invited inside me inside a room inside the shop. I explained him my bet then he agreed to help me. He measured my wrist size and brought bangles which can easily fit over my arm. I asked him to one dozen bangles to both hands. Luckily I was wearing a full hand shirt and the bangles in side my full sleeve. Even though the price of the glass bangles were one hundred twenty five he charged me one hundred and wished me good luck to win my bet with my wife. By the time I finished this transaction the time was 7:45p.m. and I had to run to the Mamata Hotel to meet her. While walking I could here tingling noise of my bangles on my arms and it was a thrilling feeling and were luckily not visible to others. Until this time I never knew about ladies dressing or other accessories. When I reached mamatha hotel she was ready for me to enter the hotel. We were not supposed to reveal what we brought till we go home. We ordered some good food to eat. During our eating I could not even guess her what she bought for me. But she could easily hear my bangles tingling but she did not question me. Soon after we ate our food we went home. Soon after we opened the door She showed me what she brought. Nice little scented hand Kerchief which put it to her waist. I was little concerned to show mine. Then she said she knew what I bought for her. Then she complemented me saying that "I like U in the bangles". Whenever U come home U should wear them so that way I know when U come from back silently to hold me I can know that it is U and do not have to spoil my sarees any more. She insisted me to have the bangles till morning office time.
 
We wanted to have an ice cream for dessert and she asked me to bring it from the fridge while she turned on the TV to watch a movie. While carrying the ice cream and when ever I move my hands she knew it right away. I was very much disturbed by the tingling noise of bangles after a while. I complained this to her and she said U will get used to it don't think about them. Somehow I was feeling kind of weird with the bangles. On one hand I was happy to wear them which was my desire for a long time which I did not share with my wife and on other hand my malehood was not accepting to this change. Anyhow I came to a conclusion to accept the current situation and enjoy it rather than complaining and spoiling her moods. She loved me so much we had great sex that night. I was very pleased with the situation and would like to continue to put on bangles every day soon after I return from office.

This happy saga continued for three days. On the fourth day when I came home she put bangles to my both hands and put a blind fold on me and instructed me not to remove it till she is done. First she fed a cup of tea with her own hands since I can't see. It was a nice feeling being fed by wife. She did some thing to my hair which I could not guess. Soon after she was done She took blind fold out and still I did not understand the change till I moved my neck. I felt as if there was weight hanging out my hair. Actually my hair is curly and is tall till my shoulders. She took me to her dressing table and then I observed what she did to me. She put small hair extender she bought that day and braided my hair and put flowers in my hair with a clip. The smell of jasmine drove me crazy.
 
could not control my desire any longer and we had terrific sex right away. We ate good dinner. During all this time she was observing my sexual drive being doubled up due to the bangles, hair braiding and flowers. We continued having great happy life with bangles, braiding and flowers for one week. Luckily during this time my sister and brother in law were out of town for two weeks. No unexpected guest to our home. So we had great privacy for this time. She told me on Friday morning that we should go out of town and stay in a hotel for the week end. When I returned home in the evening she was with the luggage to go out of town. We went and stayed in a lodge which is two hour drive from our town. Soon after we entered the room she told me to shave of my mustache. At first I was hesitant to do this. Then she convinced me that the only reason for coming out is to get myself changed me into a man without mustache and have happy moments with my wife. So I did as she insisted and she was amused to see me like that then I went to the mirror check myself and I look totally different without mustache. She ordered food to the room and we had a good dinner and she started changing me by putting bangles to my hands and braided my hair into a pony tail and opened the flower packet to arrange them in my hair. I was really turned on again. But my wife said wait for a while for her to make up my face. She applied face make up and lipstick. She also applied kajal to eyes and put a pair of clip on ear rings. Then she took me to the mirror and I was astonished at my new look. We had three intercourse that night because of my at most fantasy being partially fulfilled. It was great moment of joy for both of us. We had good weekend and returned home Sunday evening. When I went to work on Monday enquired about my mustache and I had to give a story about it. Some how I escaped their attention by some means. My sister and brother in law returned from the trip and wanted meet us that Monday evening.
We had good weekend and returned home Sunday evening. When I went to work on Monday enquired about my mustache and I had to give a story about it. Some how I escaped their attention by some means. My sister and brother in law returned from the trip and wanted meet us that Monday evening. But My wife invited them for dinner on Tuesday evening.



I have to say little about my sister. We have two years of difference in age and have been sharing every occasion with each other. She was always nice and took care of kitchen and other maintainance after my mothers death. Even when my mom was there she always use to take my help for shopping and used to take my advice for color of clothing and suitability for her. We are more friends than siblings. When she got married she insisted on me getting married immediately so that I won't be alone. So our marriages were held one month apart. My brother in law is also of my age and has been a good friend. My sister always tells my wife about me as " he has been more than a brother for her and also she always wished him to be a girl.".

On Tuesday my wife called me at lunch time and asked me to come home by 3.00p.m. to help her. She never calls my office and never asks me help like this. So I took half a day and went home to help my wife. Soon after I went home she told me put on bangles and she braided decorated my hair with jasmine flowers.
I was almost ready for the inter course. She told me in a little while. She applied make up to my face and lipstick to my lips. I reminded her that my sister is coming for lunch and I can not meet them like this. Then she replied it is surprise party for your sister. Apart from that your sister also likes to see your other side which I too have not seen. What do mean by that. U will know in little while and it is a surprise for U too. Just do what I say for now and we will have lot of fun. So I followed her orders. Then she pulled a cover out of the closet and asked me open it. I opened it I found a beautiful yellow saree, petty coat and a matching blouse. My wife bought these things for me and got blouse stiched to my size. I was hesitant since my brother in law is going to be home in fifteen twenty minutes along with my sister. She grabbed the packet out of my hand pulled my clothes of my body and went away. I knew that she was mad at me for not believing her. She went into other room and did not speak a word to me for a while. To keep her happy I went into her closet and pulled one her sarees and petty coat. I could easily put on petty coat and but had lot of trouble with the saree. I never wore a saree so I could not even drape it. I went out to her to show her how I wore a saree. I could see her smiling face again and I felt very happy and joined her to laugh at myself. She told me U should know how to wear a saree when U see me so many times wearing it. I said I am really sorry please teach me how to wear it. Then she took me to the room took out her saree and started putting on the new yellow saree around me. Definitely it is an art to wear a saree in the right way. She folded pleats for me placed safety pins to prevent them from dripping. She helped to put on the bra and the bouse. She put her necklace around my neck. She took me to the mirror and I could see myself unbelievably as woman than a man. She commented on me saying U are beautiful than me.
I am quite envy about this. I will never let U wear saree again. She commanded me seetha come into the kitchen and help me in cooking. I will be cutting these vegetables and U fry that chicken in pan right now everything should be ready in ten minutes. I started following her orders. She was talking to me happily and I never saw her that happy ever before. Suddenly our back door was open and my sister entered without disturbing us. She went to the front door in hurry to open it for my brother in law to enter the house. In the this process she did not observe me in woman's dress and enquired my wife about me " Is he coming late? Or what? My wife replied "He is already on his way here from the office pl. be seated in the front room I will join U guys in 2 minutes." My sister believed her and went to living room to give company to my brother in law. My wife finished her cooking and asked me to sneak into the bedroom without making noise. So I went to our bedroom without the knowledge of my sister and brother in law. My wife joined the couple and said to them I have a surprise for U guys. Can U guess it? My sister said U made chicken curry for my hubby. My brother in law said your hubby got promotion. My wife said I will give another chance can U guess? My wife hinted something to do with Male and female. They tried several answers but in vain. Since U could not guess this U should treat us for second show movie today. Going to movie after dinner is quite common thing with us. They accepted the term and were very eager to know what the surprise is. My wife started addressing my sister " U always said to me many times that your brother is more than a friend or brother or sister to U? What would U do if find your own sister right now? My sister said it is impossible for her to have a sister but she will welcome her with the same affection as her brother is to her. My brother in law just supported her and added saying I will marry her too.
It will be lot of fun for me. My wife continued "I will reveal the secret to both of U but I want to see the reaction from both of U. So I will allow one at a time. Who is first.? " My sister said she wants to first but my brother in law also wanted to be first. She coined toss and my sister won it and wanted to go. So my brother in law waited in the living room while my wife blind folded my sister and teased her for a while before she took the blind fold out. She closed the bedroom door. When my sister opened her eyes naturally so much glare into her eyes when she saw me first she said it is definitely my sister and asked my wife where her brother is. My wife replied look come into reality and observe this is your brother I converted him as your sister. I named her as Seetha do U like it? My sister got stunned and started observing keenly and said hi Seetha my dear sister how are U doing? I replied to her in my male voice. Then she believed that I am her brother. She liked me so much that she is very happy to see me like this.

In the mean while my brother in law could not with hold his anxiety but my sister called him and said " Ya I have a lovely sister and I have no problem if U want to marry her. I will even arrange for everything for marriage too.( from here on story is dialogue)

No comments: