Sunday

Nikki's Story

cross dressing story
hi m niki,..niki is nt ma real name bt nw i feel daat it suits me better,..i am an interior designer,..in ma college days i was veery decent guy nd lots of girs are closed to me,..
on one day my uncle calld me up nd say come to our new house,.i want to show you nd plz work on it,..den after few days wen wrk is gng on m gng on da site nd cheak it out...on my cousin sis room der is nobody was der i saw her skirt and top nd some other cloths was der,..i saw and pickeed one leggin and top and wear it,..nd forget the lock d door,...i saw in da mirror nd woow it looks soo sexy,..den i put make up lipsyics nd everything on ma face,.it was very decent experience,..i was felt very odd,..
den after i dnt knw hw some body open the door nd i was wearng earings nd den i turnd nd saw my cousin sis was der,...i was oh maaa god,..she felt so,.....nd laugn at me again nd again,...i felt very much shy,..... den i explaind wat i am in my inner side,..i felt dat i m girl and i cant control ma faminit so dat is y i wear ur cloths,..se was shocked and den afterwards,..she gave me some sexy cloths of her and accesories,..dat was d first time i was feel confident and relax,...
now she helping me wenever i need her ,.we go for the shopping nd she share girly things wid me,.introduced her friends me as a girl and take care me as a girl,....i felt shy sometimes and one day she told medat ma another sis knw all this thing,...i was shocked and broke,...wen ma sis came to meet me she said i give you surprise and giv me new chaniya choli and said "hey girl plz wear it for me" i was said no,..wat r u talkng about m your brother,..den she said oh shut up i knw every thing so dnt try to fool me,..nd listen try this wig nd lipstics,..ma two sis tryng to tease me nd blackmailn me,..i felt dat i was so girly i wore alldat nd den i do made dinner nd tea for them,..i m living alone at that time in ma flat,..in backless chaniya choli i was feel so comfortable and lookd so sexy,..den she teach me hw to manage as girl nd hw tried out girly things and also gave me some important things,..every time i said that i m ur bro,..bt she cant undstand at all,..nd i m also happy bcz i gt wat i want...
den i realize i shld stop crossdressing,.bcz m a male and wanna be live like a perfect male bt god knws wat happnd wid me and i felt i was female,..so i told ma sis very strictly dat m not a girl nd shld not treat me as a girl,..
den days go and on and m livn like a perfect college lover boy,..bt on one day in ma college der i heard is s fashion show wil be organised by ma cls mates interior designer group and v shld help them,..i was totally agreed,..and then i workd in a group in ma group i was only a boy and other twelve girls and v are wrkng on cloths designnin.,.in fashion show wer organised many themes and girls wld wer skirts to saree ,.geans to leggins ,,i was der and suddenly i saw one girl in tight fittings she wore very tight jeans and slleeve less t shirt and long ponytail,..she was sosexy and i cant cantrol ma self,.so i was gng in room der girls are wrkng in chaniya choli and one girl shw me his fashion wrk on one skirt and inner,..so dat time sloly slowly ma inner body says dat i shld wer dat skirt and shld walk on d ramp ,well thats not d possible but wen all girls are out nobody was der i m gng to d ladies toilet and wer dat choli top and short tight skirt,..dat was awesome,.....den i tried all cloths day by day some are perfect in fitting other wise i manngd ,.bt at d last day wen i was in salwar and i was gng outside d toilet d college peon and ma one frnd pooja saw m in salwar,..i was feel so,.....oh ma god",... den i explaind vrthng wid very much insecurity wid pooja,...she laugn at me very badly,..i felt very much nurvous,..i felt sorry to ma self wat i hav done,..y d hell i wasnt cheak and gng outside,...den she treatd me as a girl and i cant say n e thng and evry time she teasng me harassng me and told every one dat m nt a perfect man,..m a girl and wanna be a perfect girl,..on ma b day girls gifted me bra nd new leggins and top and forcefully appln makeup on ma face and wig on ma head,..dat was very cheap,..i wore skin tight leggin in front of ma classmates boys,..i cant explain bt i was behave very girly at that time,...and then i have habit toa wear all that stuff and day after day dat was routin to me,..in festivals or smthng i wore girly thngs and also wore earings and all that was very feminine,..i shave every day and i behave like a lady,..in smhw i felt uncomfortable wid boys so always wid girls only,..girls nw share every personal matters also like periods matters or pregnancy nd all,..i always eager to talk abt female personal matters,..nw one day i calld ma sis nd explain everytng wat i hav done and she was much happy nd said go ahead,..bt b mistaken she told to ma brother and one day wen i was in saree,..i had a long hair because i had nt cut hair since 8 months,..so i hav a long beautiful hair and gng beautyparlour regularly so i made it stepped cut,..in sarree i attend one programme near in another college every one felt that m women,..bcz i wore saree,..earning,.,nosering,.lipstics,.make up and bangles,..high heels,..nd over d programme i was gng to ma college nd take ma bag nd nobody identifi me bt wen i m gng back to ma flat oh shit,...der is ma brother and sis was der,..again i said,....oh ma god,.....
rest of the story u imagine......

No comments: