Sunday

Saas, Bahu :: Short Story

in hyderabad i found a gal who is too dominating,n she wants to be my husband first i refuse but later i found myself submissive against her,i lived with her,she liked my hair too much,she gives me different hairstyles, n forced me to keep my hair more long,she made two choti of mine,n insisted too keep sindoor in my hair,now i always keep two choti,she play with my choti.
than we both went to faimly n she introduced myself to her faimly she has one sister,n parents,her faimly was very hapy to hav a submissive cd bride,y nanad was hapy,my saas who also has long hair took my choti in her hand n admire my knees length hair,n compareit to her choti told me too keep it more long,n she put gajra n my hair,my nanad was very naughty she is also dominant n like a play boy she pulled my choti,n told me to bend in front of saas.then my saas was too harsh n discipline,she made my lif horrible,6 month passed now i forget that im a man,one day i went into my nanad room to clean it,then i saw jeans n jacket of my nanad ,i want to wear them ,i undressed myself,take that jeans n jacket n wear them ,than i remove my jewellery,n untied my knee lenth choti made a large bun over my head n wear the turban .now i saw mirror im complete sardar now,but my beard n moustache was missing,wen i was watching mirror my nanad cam to my room n saw me,im afraid ,she gav me a tight slap,i grip her legs n apologise,she refused n told how dare u to break law n wear my cloths my tie turban ,she shouted n all the faimly gathered,my saas was furious she ordered me to wear saree with three lehangas n make two braids of my long hair n be ready in 10 min.i quickly undressed n unturban my long hair fall on my back,i wear three lehanga,peticoat n saree,n all jewellery,than i oiled my hair,i call our maid for help,she comb my hair n warn me about consequences n my mistake,i was too afraid ,than she middle parted my knee long hair n stated braiding one side she was takng too much tim so i started combing other portion n braiding now she told me to wear ribbon i asked why,she said u will com to know later,
than she put the ribbon in ;my choti gave it a twist n tied it at the start of my choti,similariy she take other choti from my hand n ribbonen n tied it ,now my double braid is upto my waist,she streched it n tell me that today tumari choti ki exercise hogi,now im ready ,i keep my both choti on my boobs,i wear long heel sandal n reached near my faimly they were still angry,my husband was outside,my saas saw me completely i touched her legs n apologise for my mistake but she didnt leave,she n my nanad picked my choti from both side n pull me to hall by dragging as my hair was thick so they hav easy grip,now i know the use of ribbon,my hair was still in strech conditin there was too much pain,she gav hard slap on my face ,i told them that if u keep on lik this ill cut my long hair,now they all kicked me pul my hair n told this choti is ur life if u cut this we ll cut u.they beat me like a bitch,now my new name is bitch n they ordered me to grow my hair more long n always two chotis,im bored by my two chotis,so i wanna change my hair styles,they pull my braid whenever they find my mistake,but all admired the lenght of my long hair saree,my jewellery,one day my mother call me to visit her,so i told this to my husband,he told me to go,but my mom wanna see her,so i requested him ,he taken permission from my saas,she told me all the precautions,always wear saree,two chotis,jewellery,cultures,n slaps.i agrred.then we move to delhi,i pleaded to my huby for change i wannna loose my hair n wanna wear salwar suit,first he refused but later agreed,so i went to rail bathroom n open my hair n wear patiala salwar suit,combed my hair it was upto my knees,i push my hair fortward it was upto my thighs i combed them,then i remove jewellery n come out,all in trian shocked too see my boobs n long hair everyone was abniring my beauty,some ladies asked me tips for such a long hair,buty tips,then my huby also admired my long hair,n kissed me,n told me about nite ,i shyed,then he take my long hairs in her hand n admired them,then we reached my home,my faimly was hapy too see me n my huby,they were too hapy that my huby was a dominating gal,they also admired my beauty n hair ,my granny touched my hair,n asked why they r open ,i told her the whole story but later i com to know my saas has called them about cautions n punishment,so they told me now i hav to change,so my mom told me to change for my d nite,now my room was filled wit flowers my sej was ready,i was to be ready as bride,my my vax my body hair,i bathe dpurely,than i shampooed my looong hair it take 30 min to wash my hair,then my granny dried it with dried than she applied coco oil n started combing she was too hapy that i care my long hairs ,she gav me bra panty n blouse petticoat n draped me in shifon saree,than she applies make up ,foundation ,mascara,n all jewellery n mangal sutra,than she again combeded my hair i told her that i wanna. 
then i wished to keep loose hair,but she refuse n told ok we ll make single choti,i insisted she pulled my hair n slapped she was ordered this by my saas,she combed my hair n take out some hair from above n put a buckle in it,than she again combed the whole hair ,parted from middle n three parted it n started braiding it was too long it take har 30 min too comb n braid my hair than she put a rubber @ last n combed the remaining hair,she take my braid in her hand n admired the thickness n lenth of it i was shying,than she giv my choti in my hand i wAS TOO HAPY TOO SEE MY CHOTI N I ALSO THANK MY MOM FOR SUCH A WONDERFUL BRAIDING .I TOLD HER THAT HE WILL BE HAPY TOO SEE IT.THAN SHE TAKE A LONG GAJRA N PUT IT IN MY CHOTI.THAN SHE PUT MY CHOTI ON MY BOOBS.I KEEP THE GOONGHAT N SIT IN SUHAAGRAT ROOM.MY HUBY CAM HE WAS IN DHOTI KURTA .HE PUT A TURBAN TO HIDE HER HAIR.HE WAS LOOKING A COMPLETE JATT,BUT I SAW A 8 INCH DIDLO IN HER HAND I WAS AFRAID,SHE REMOVED THE GHOONGAT N ADMIREDED MY MAKE UP N BEAUTY THAN SHE TAKE MY CHOTI IN HER HAND, AND ADMIRED N PULL IT N SHE SMELLLED MY GAJRA N ASKED WHO HAS MADE MY CHOTI,I TELL MOM,SHE WAS HAPY THEN SHE REMOVE MY CLOTHS I WAS COMPLETELY NAKED SHE MADE ME GHODI,N I WAS ON MY KNEES N HAND SHE TOOK MY CHOTI N SAID YE TERI LAGAM HAI,AGAR CHILLAI TO LAGAM KHICHEGI,THEN SHE INSERTED 8 INCH DIDLO I CRIED BUT AS I CRIED SHE PULL MY CHOTI,I WAS A BITCH NOW,SHE INSERTED FULL DIDLO IN MY GAND N I CRIED IN PAIN SHE PRESSED MY BOOBS N SLAPPD ME THAN SHE TIED ME WITH POLE N BENDED ME DOWNWARDS MY CHOTI WAS TOUCHING FLOOR.N GAJRA WAS BROKEN,SHE SPANKED MY BUTTOCKS N I ASKED HY SHE WAS DOING THIS SHE TOLD ITS A PUNISHESMENT FOR LOOSENIN HAIR N SALWAR IN TRAIN ,I PROMISED ILL NOT DO THIS IN FUTURE N SHE SLAPPED ME I WAS ENJOYING THIS FEELING DIDLO MERI GAND FAD RAHA THA MERA BOOBS DABAI JAA RAHE THE MERI CHOTI KHICHI JA RAHI THI OR FLOOR PAR JHADU LAGA RAHI THI,NOW I M COMPLETE QUEEN NOW SING WIT ME SINGH IS QUEEN ,SINGH IS QUEEN.

No comments: