Tuesday

THE CRUAL BHABHI - 3

After taking bath she said to put off my all jwellery. I do that she say. Then she said to me to lay down to the bed. I lay down then she wore me dipers and then nappy and secure it with the pins. After it she showed me white baby frock.it was in my size but short as it comes down only my waist. So my nappy was visible to her. She wore me in that and tied sash belt back in a neat bow.Now she do my hair with hair ribbons she tied it tightly with a neat bow. After it she produced white fingerless mittlns in each arm and tied it. After wearing mittens I cant undo that beca she cut the end.The last thing was baby ruins. She wore me that strange things and tied it on my back. I am helpless now but she use another precaution also. She produce a padlock in baby ruins so it was not think to me how I undress that without her. After it she gave me a bottle of milk and said to finish the milk. She knew that I hate milk so I said her. But she said that I had to drink milk because babies have not eat food the only drink and you did not finish it then I dont gave you any piece of food whenever your mother came. I am caught in prison so I started drinking milk slowly sucking with dummy. I am thinking when it finish. The humiliating baby not completed yet she said you dont walk on your legs so walk only on your knee and play with this baby doll.I said that I am nott a baby. She said,"shshsh..., baby cant speak and one word you will be punish." But I have no control of talking so she use a baby dummy and insert it in my mouth and its ribbon tied tightly at backside so it was being horrible,from now I cant speak only mph..mmm... Mmm
next day came and now she release me and gave me yellow frock and said go and wear that. I think now she turn me in a six year little girl. I go into the room and change the frock. Now I have difficulty to tied the belt so I went to bhabhi and she tied it. She gave me her shoes to wear and then she did my little make up and hair.

When all thing was complete, we hear that someone knocking the door. Raveena asked who was this. She is Maya, her friend. Seeing me she asked who is this little girl. Raveena said her that he is my devar who caught wearing my saree so I punish him. She laughed heavily and said that nobody may recognise that he is a boy if she dress in blouse and skirt. But Raveena told her that she have not blouse and skirt. Maya told her not to worry she dress him in her tennis uniform. Raveena said Maya what a lovely idea so she get inside and took her uniform. Sports bra and skirt. Now she said me to go and bath like a sweet girl. I bathed and then she gave me sport bra and panty. I wear that then she gave me skirt to wear. It is some tight on my waist. She tied the skirt. Now Maya put tennis ball in my bra. She did my lipstik and hair and the shoes.

when I am ready she said to play with her. But between this my brother phone came on her mobile that he came in one hour. This call is the signal of my freeness so she was also secure and she pretended that she wants that his brother know about his crossdressing since I have got a idea to feminize your brother also. I said that bhabhi, you do as you want but now free me please. She think and said on one condition that you are with me for planning your brother crossdress. I said,"Ok bhabhi,now relese me because bro came in half hour." She undress me and take out all jwellery. She notice me thateverything is fine.I dress pant and shirt and my brother came after one hour and save me from bhabi.
But I know that she has interest to do force crossdressing and he is also in trouble.I forget one thing that notice my brother about nail paint. He asked me then I said,"Bhabhi forced me." He does not know about what bhabhi forced me.

No comments: