Monday

THE CRUAL BHABHI - 1

ALONE IN THE HOUSE
My Name is Mohit and I lived with my mother and brother.My brother married
last year.My bhabhi name is Raveena. So my life is going on but when I saw
my bhabhi feminine things,I attract on those colourful things and my mind
raised on crossdressing and I started when I am alone.
My bhabhi and brother
work in one company together. So they go together at 8 Am and came about 6 Pm.
There is not any privacy in my brother room so I went there and chat with
my bhabhi and brother. When my mother went outside,it have a chance to
me to go my bhabhi room and dressed in her bra, panty, salwaar kameej or
blouse,petticoat and saree. But I dont make up because of mother. But when
she is out for three or four hours then I used cream, powder, lipstick,bindi,perfume and some jwellary as anklets, neckless or some bangles.
I am very careful for this so I put all things as it is,that noone recognise.
One day when my mom is going to the other city,I was happy because it was
a chance to get more time to dress and From that day I start dressing for three
or four hours.The next day my brother also have to go outside from city for
important work so I and my bhabhi is only in the house. When my bhabhi
went to office I start dressing and pick up her bra and panty. I have no hair in my body. I wear that and start wearing blue blouse and petticoat. Then the
pink saree,I pinned it on my left soldier. Then I use perfume In my body and
saree, this gave me more feminine feeling but when I used perfume.I got
unconsious and fell in deep sleep. When I got up,I see that I am lying on the
bed and I wear whole jwellary and make up. When I saw the time, it was
nine Pm. I am afraid of to see this. I got up and start the search of bhabhi. I see that she use heavy anklets and more bangles, neckless also a wig heavy make
up and a waist band also.I feel dangling earrings and Big nose ring for my
nose.I went firstly to see the mirror and I own not recognise that is me
because of the make up eyeshadow, eyelids lipstick,bindi. Then I recognise
that I am not wearing those saree that I start to wear. Se dress me also in
blouse and saree. Te saree colour was sea green and heavy embroidered. In the middle Raveena came and told me,"Well today I caught the thief that uses
my dress,makeup and jwellary. Am I right Mohini."I want to defend me but
the condition is poor so I said,"Ya bhabhi,I am sorry for this." She said,"For
getting you out I used chloroform in perfume bottle."

No comments: