Saturday

RAGGING BY GIRLS.......


(This story taken from a site and I add more things to make it interesting. I wish you have like this......)

My name is Sudhesh.This was one of the most embarrassing and frustrating incident of my life. When I was

in college, I used to feel shame about the incident that happened with few boys

(including me) of 1st year engineering college. Now – some how the memories have

been over shadowed by the passed by number of years but still I can feel shiver going

down my spine when I think about it. Off-late, I have started enjoying the thought of

what happened to me years back. I am now dying or desperate if some thing of that sort can repeat to me and this time I

can enjoy it fully. A humble request to all the girls reading it – if you like this narration

then pls. let me know if some of you can fulfill this wish of mine of repeating the same

sequence to me in similar way. It was the 1st month of ragging days in our college and at that time ragging of each

fresher was on peak. Everyone was playing hide & seek with seniors. One fine day in

the evening I was getting ready to sneak out with some of my colleagues outside of the

hostel to some place and we had planned to return very late night so as to avoid being

picked up by seniors. To our bad luck (I don’t know if I should say good luck now) as

soon as we were trying to slip away, a group of senior boys grabbed us. To our surprise this time they asked us to follow them outside the hostel. Usually the ragging

was done inside the hostel and outside there was no suitable place. We all freshers

looked at each other but could not understand. Later, after getting out of the hostel area

– one of the seniors said “Beta! Aaj to tum logon kee ragging Girls Hostel mein hogi”. Then they told us the deal between some senior girls and them to mutually exchange

girls and boys for ragging on different days. We were taken to Girls Hostel and then handed over to few senior girls with a very

strict warning to fully co-operate with them. Saying – NO to seniors was a very big

crime in those days. Senior boys left and we were carefully taken inside the girl’s hostel.

Once inside – there was no chance of rescue as it was a complex building structure and

we had no clue about the directions inside. First 1 Hrs. was kind of OK as we were asked to give our “ Intro” in various forms and did some funny acts. We thought that it will get over in some time and then we will be

let go. I asked one of the senior girls – “Madam! When Can we Go Back?” She smiled and

said – “Abhi to bahut kucch hona baaki hai”. We were puzzled as what is coming over

next? Wh a t e v e r h a p p e n e d n e x t c a r r i e d f o r t h e e n t i r e n i g h t a n d we we r e s e t f r e e o n l y b y 4 am i n t h e mo r n i n g . SGL’s said – OK – now take off your Shirts and stand with your hands on ears.

We did that hesitating a bit but there was no choice.

We were asked to remove our “baniyans” also that we had to obey We were taken inside a room and then asked to wait for our turn 1 by 1 – we were

kind of queued up at one place. My turn was first. SGL’s took me to a big hall where

chairs were arranges in a square as if some one is going to perform a magic show. I

was asked to stand in the center and many senior girls sat all around. I was in my pants

and undies only holding my ears with both hands and head down. Now further incidents can be better explained in Q & A type. SGL’s – How many girls are there in your class?

Me: 12 SGL’s – Are they all beautiful?

Me: Not all but some of them SGL’s – Why only some of them?

Me: May be all but I only like few of them SGL’s – Name all of them

Me: I do not remember the names of all but can name few of them whom I admire SGL’s – Hmmm..so – in 1st year you have started admiring girls. Ok – tell me the names of

whom you admire…

Me: I told them 4-5 names like Priyanka, Shobha, Niharika etc.. Then she stood up and gave some silent instructions to another senior girl. SGL’s – Tell us about the vital statistics of these junior girls

Me: I am not sure about this mam but some of them have good figures SGL’s – So you have also been observing their figures. What if they start looking at your

figure?

Me: I had no answer to it and kept quiet SGL’s – Speak up you junior! She shouted – What if they have to look at your figure?

Me: I was confused but said that it’s OK if I can observe, then they can also look at my

figure SGL’s – Boys don’t have figure but they have body that can be exposed. Today we shall

expose your body also

Me: I pleaded -- I did not mean that I am OK to be naked and pls. let me go now SGL’s – Giggling Sound Some time later I heard some walking sound from the back side and guessed that few

girls came inside. I was curios to know who came inside but was not allowed to turn

back. I was asked to close my eyes and then there was some sound of seat

arrangement shifting and leg movements. Then – I was asked to open my eyes. I was dead shocked to see in front of me most of

my girl classmates standing there in a group. Some of them were the same that I named

earlier. SGL’s – This guy says that he has been admiring your beauty and figure – One of the SGL

told junior girls. Now – would you all like to admire his body? Junior girls giggled and then few of them said – Yes! I was feeling ashamed standing

like that in front of them – no shirt and baniyan with my hands on my ears. Being

ragged at girl’s hostel. It was a very awkward situation for me. SGL’s – Give you “Intro” again to these junior girls

I gave my Intro with shiver going down my spine – I was nervous by this time and

frustrated at the situation SGL’s – NOW! Take off your pants guy…..

I was stunned to that statement and said nothing SGL’s – Didn’t you hear what I said? One of them shouted at me and pushed me back

Me: Please Mam! Let me go! SGL’s – You can not go out till you obey us

I resisted but in vain. I was forced to take off my pants in front of my own female

classmates

Now – I was standing just in my undies. Feeling ashamed to the core and it was very

embarrassing for me to stand like that in front of my class girls Again I pleaded to let me go now -- SGL’s said NO! NOT SO SOON BABY SGL’s – OK now dance to the music and then they put on the music system

I started moving my hip slowly. One of the SGL slapped tightly at my back and said --

dance properly with full body movement I was made to dance to their tunes for around 15 minutes Then……THEY ASKED THE JUNIOR GIRLS TO SIT IN ALL THE CORNERS SGL’s – OK NOW TAKE OFF YOUR UNDER PANTS ALSO

I WAS STUNNED TO THE CORE! NO I CANT AFFOARD TO BE NAKED IN FRONT OF MY CLASS

MATE GIRLS – THIS IS ABSOLUTE HUMILIATION I SAID SGL’s -- They all giggled and said that some time back you agreed to be observed by

them

Me: I did not mean this at all SGL’s – what ever it is you have to take off the last piece also

Me: I said nothing and decided not to do it SGL’s – TAKE OFF YOUR UNDIES OR ELSE……

Me: I stood their like as if I am not listening SGL’s – So – you will not listen. Hmmmm…lets try something else They all whispered and then bought ropes and forcibly tied my hands in the hands-up

position. The ropes were tied very-very tightly and there was no chance to escape

Then, they bought all-pins and inserted on both sides of my undies with a thin wire

attached to it on both sides Finally – they called one the beautiful junior girl of my class and asked her to start

moving my undies down slowly by pulling the wire. She hesitated but then had to

follow the senior instructions. My under wear slipped a bit but still not exposed.

Similarly 1 by 1 other junior girls were called and asked to move it down slowly using

the pinned wires on both sides. I PLEADED LIKE ANY THING TO LET ME GO BUT IN ABSOLUTE VAIN One by one they all pulled it and finally it came down to my toes -- I WAS DYING FROM

SHAME AND EMBARRASSMENT. They took off my pants and underpants outside the room

and I had no clue where and how will I get my clothes back? There – I was standing completely naked / nude in front of my own class mates (girls).

They were giggling and admiring my body. It was so humiliating to me. They all touched my body and played with it for some more time. The time was not at

all moving for me. Then I was asked to stand in front of each junior class girl separately

and they were asked to admire my body and observe it very closely. Some SGL’s also

clicked my photo and I was warned that if I told someone what had happened then

these photos will be made public to the whole college and city.


No comments: