Thursday

Five Nights And One Full Day As A Woman In My Auntie's House

Nearly five years ago I had to under go some training in journalistic procedures. The office of the News daily sent me to Bhubaneswar for a Week Days' Training. There my father's sister PURNA is staying. PURNA AUNTIE is 25 years elder than me. She was widowed by the death of our uncle. She was given her husband's job on compassionate grounds due to his sudden demise. So PURNA Auntie is a working woman. She has a daughter. Recently after her daughter's marriage PURNA Auntie is staying alone in Bhubaneswar. Her daughter is staying abroad along with her husband.

When I gave her information that I would be coming to Bhubaneswar for a week days' training she asked me to stay with her. I said "yes" and I went to her house. She was very happy to welcome me. By the time I reached her house it was just 6.00 PM. As I have traveled for eight hours and reached the city by train I felt a little bit tired. She saw my face n asked me first to refresh by a taking a bath. I said Ok. I opened my suit case and took a towel and soap. In the mean while Auntie came to me patted on my butts and said, "Madhu! Should you need all these things from your suit case? The towel, soap etc., are all there in the bath room. You go n take a bath. Leave your worn pant n shirt in the bath room and I shall wash the pair in the washing machine. In the mean while I will prepare dinner for both of us. Go and relax".

I closed my suit case, left in the front hall of the house and went into the bath room for bathing. A Big Bath tub was there in the bath room.. All feminine creams, soaps etc., are all there. It looked like a heaven for me. Blue light was there in the bath room. Inside the bath room a big towel was also there for my need. I filled the tub with hot n cool water and took a lengthy bath for about 20 minutes and came out. I left my pants and shirt in the bath room, wrapped my self in the towel and came into the front hall to open my suitcase for changing my dress.

To my surprise my suit case was not there. only my shoulder bag of my office documents is there and the suitcase had no trace. I got confused. My thought process was in a stale condition. Silently I started searching for it here and there. Auntie's house is very big. Nowhere in the out rooms my suit case was found. Then slowly being in the same towel I went to auntie who is in the Kitchen. I told her that my suitcase is not found. She got surprised. After searching for 5 t0 10 minutes she said, "Oh..sorry! madhu! thefts are common in this area..I think your suit case might have been stolen..do you have any precious things in it other than your dresses?" she asked. "No just I have my dresses in it. But my money and documents are in this shoulder bag only." I told her. "Ok..Madhu! if you don't mind, you have a choice..." she told with a smile. My eyes were questioning her.. She held my hand and took me into her bed room. There in her wardrobe there is a beautiful collection of
different types of female dresses right from Sarees to all other varieties.
She looked at me. I was just in a towel.. She knows that I am 5'7''. She is 5''5''.
A little more stout than me. She gave me a black color padded bra, Daisy Print undies and a beautiful nighty. That nighty is nylon and see through nighty.
On seeing those things I was very happy in my mind. My heart was ding donging. But as if I were not interested I said, "Auntie! ???" "These are all female dresses". "Oh! I see! In gents house like mine how can I got female dresses?" She cut a joke. I too smiled. "Madhu! You have no alternative. For today you wear these things. Tomorrow we can think of a better solution." She said. I was spell bound. I put on the undies, bra and over it the see through nighty. When I stood before the mirror the reflection was excellent. My auntie was observing me. "Madhu! You must have been born as a woman! Accidentally you are born as a boy..!" Saying these words she took my hand into her hand and pressed with affection and kissed on my cheek.
Latter we both had our dinner. In the mean while at least for hundred times she started praising the woman in me. My boobs though were very small than now they are expanding on hearing her appreciation. We both were in the same bed room and on the same bed. She pulled me on to the bed towards her kissed on my fore head. I was bashful. the she continued kissing on my face, neck and then lifting the nighty up kissed on my navel. I was just allowing her to do what ever she wanted to do with me. The night was slowly merging in the big tidal waves of the Ocean.

No comments: