Monday

A lovely Story

My description: age 20, overweight, having little boobs lik structure which i dnt wana reduce.And one more thing m a bit perfect in house hold chores means cookin,washing, cleaning

My story started lik this:
It was a summer holiday. Me n my mom were at home n others were gone to village n were expected to come home after 1 month. On dat fine day I woke up at 10 in d morning, then straight went to take a bath. After bath i came as usually wearing towel on my waist. Then as I proceeded towards my room mom told me dat she had kept my dresses on my bed. I went to my room and found nothing for me. Then I return back to mom n told dat. Then she came with me n show the dresses. To my surprise there were
a red bra n panty set. I asked mom dat I cant wear it. Then she told me dat she always liked me to be her daughter. Then i got astonished by listening this. N then she dragged to the full length mirror at the master bedroom n said me to see my self.
then i said,"what happened to me? M as i was."
mom,"c ur chest"
Then i found that my chest is not flat but it had bulges.

my amuse ment

At first i could not belive what I hav seen. Then mom assured me dat there is no problem with it. Then I said to mom dat I wil do exercise to reduce them. N what happened mom got unhappy. Then,
I: what happened mom?
mom: I want them on u
I: it looks odd. M a boy n i hv to get structures lik all boys.
mom: I know it bt plz.
Then she said me to be her daughter for some days. As there were holidays it was not at all a problem to be a girl. So I agreed to be a girl as I never go out.
Then she became happier than before.
Then I followed her to my room. At first she handled me the panty and told me to change.
I: mom u do away I cant change here in front of u.
Mom: no daughter shies to her mother. N now u r going to be my daughter.So i expect the same from u.
Then I wore the panty and removed my towel n stand in the panty in front of my mom.
Then she came near me n touched my whole body n said wow its smooth like a girl. It made me feel n i shied. mom: wow, thts dcute girly expr

now its bra time

Then she handed me the padded bra that was on the bed.
I:whose one is dis?
Mom: Dis is urs.
I: bt i dnt wear bras.
Mom: but u r going to wear them.
I: are u sure tht they gonna fit me?
mom: Yes. I had taken your measurements when u were sleeping.
I: i dont know how to wear them.
MOm: ok let me help u.
Then mom took the bra in her hand and told me to put my hand inside. Then after she took it upto my chest and said me to take a deep breath n make my chest to move forward a bit n then she hooked it. It gave me a sensation n I could not control them. Seeing my facial expression mom got happy n left the room.

I: where r u going?
MOm: for cooking.
I: give me some more dresses.
Mom: no dear be lik this till the after noon.
I: but why?
Mom: u look cute. Now common follow me.
I followed her to the master bedroom. Then she told me to sit on the stool in front of the mirror.Then she started my makeup. First she cleaned my face with a face wash n dried them carefully. Then she powdered them add maskara,lipstic,eye gloss and finished it with a chain on neck,lots of bangles in both hands and anklets.

then

Then after the makeup I said to mom,"What dress I will wear now?"
To it mom replied,"No dear u r gona njoy today only in bra n panty.U look sexy in them."
Then i agreed to her and remained in bra n panty with necklace,hand full of bangles n anklet.All the time I move around the home their sounds drove me crazy.And to this mom was making me to help her. When I asked her the reason she replied she too likes thesounds.In the way the morning time ended and then in the afternoon we took our lunch mom called me and removed my necklace,anklet and bra.Then I followed her in panty to the bath room.Then there she applied some cream all over my body and when i asked abt it she said it is a waxing cream.Then she plucked them.I shivered with pain and almost cried. Seeing this mom said,"relax.After I completely done u will njoy this dear."
Then she did it all over body and then she brought warm water and add some lotion to it.
Then I took bath in that water and came out of bathroom wrapping the towel around the waist.To this mom said,"Oh no! what are u doing honey?"
I: what happened?
Mom:No girl wraps the towel around the waist.
I: OK but how to wear them.
Then mom came near me and loosened the grip of towel and lifted it up to my chest means till it covers my breast and then tightened. Then i touched my body it was smoother with no body hair on it.I smiled a bit.
Then she gave me a pink bra n panty. Then she told me to wear them in front of her. I did as she said. First i wore the panty from bottom n then i removed my towel n wore the bra. After dis mom came near me n checked in my bra whether i need some extra addition or not. Then she touched my bra covered breasts n said not needed. Then she gave me a choli. I wore them. Then a petticoat n completed with half saree n odhoni. After this I sat in front of the dressing table. Then she first applied makeup to my face,then powder. Then she completed my makeup with designer bindi,lipstic n kajal. Then she placed a waist length wig n worked on it a bit. Then she placed jasmine flower over it. Then she gave me a hoop clip on earring,payal n a 2 inch heel sandal and said me to wore them n practice walking. In the mean time she readied all the things required for temple.Then me n mom went to temple. On the way we met mom's best friend. After seeing me she asked abt me. To which mom replied dat m her son bt she wants me as a gal fr some days. So she transformed me. Then aunty came near me and said dat i was looking cute and kissed on my forehead. Then I bent down in her feet. Then she joined us to the temple.

No comments: