Monday

My Wife Turns Me into Her Traditional Indian Wife


I nearly lost my breath when on my wedding night my wife said she only married me cause she knew she could turn me into her wife "A traditional Wife". She said that she straight away knew about my submissive nature and in her mind she had already decided to transform me to a submissive female and make me serve her. After saying that she told me to strip, she had such a command and she said in a strict tone. I don't know how but I happened to open my clothes, perhaps it was due to the submissive nature I followed her instruction without questioning her. She opened a box and took out a chastity belt, though I had fantasied about wearing it I didn't want to wear it in real. I had done some research about the chastity belt on the internet. With in minutes she locked my penis in the belt it was not that uncomfortable. But it made me wake up between sleep.
In the morning she said she has called a beautician to do my make up and pierce my nose and ears.I wished if I could run away from here but I had nowhere to go. I had already split with my family when I took the decision of marrying her. I thought oh no not the piercings I wanted to object but I couldn't. I was having torrid time in adjusting with the Chastity Belt and now I had to adjust with the piercings too. At noon the lady arrived, first she removed my body hair and did my body massage and applied cream all over my body. It was very soothing I felt a lot lighter. After that she did my facial, so that my skin would glow..She had even brought bra's and panties and wigs. She told me to put on those things, I put on the bras with breast forms, Niharika (my wife) tied the hooks. I stood in the middle as both of them draped me in saree. After that she did some makeup on my face, applied lipstick on my lips and painted my nails. Once the make up was over beautician pierced my ears and nose. When I looked in the mirror I couldn't believe that the women standing infront of mirror was me. How everything had changed it was hard to believe, Bangles on my hand, earrings on my ears and a big nose ring attached with chain fixed into my earrings. After she fixed the nosering she covered my face with a veil. After the beautician left, Niharika  put  sindoor on my head and Mangalsutra in my neck. Everything was happening infront of me but I was unconscious. But somehow I bent all way down to touch my husband's feet.  Now I knew I can't be a man again, first my penis was locked in the Chastity Belt and now my nose being pierced I thought my fate was sealed and the best thing I could do is adjust with this life and live as Niharika's submissive wife as I had no options left.

After that Niharika locked the ouside door and went. I was left alone in the house I was so confused what to do. The gunghat was covering my face making it hard to breathe. I could also feel the weight of nosering even though the chain was supporting a part of weight. Bangles making noise and the saree rubbing my back. Everything was so sensual what I was experiencing was so unreal. Niharika had given me a paper in which there were a set of rules I had to follow as a wife.
1) Every morning I must Touch my Husbands feet.
2) I am only allowed to wear sarees.
3) I must always keep my face under the Ghunghat.
4) I must obey Niharika without questioning
5) Any disobedience could result in punishment
I had never thought I would be in this position it was so humiliating. But I didn't have any other option. Niharika was my husband and I had to serve her, obey her and she had full authority over me.
I felt a bit tired and didn't knew when I felt asleep, when I woke up Niharika had still not arrived. I re did my makeup, now I was preparing myself for the first night. I had just finished my makeup when Niharika arrived she asked me to go to our bedroom and wait for her. This was the most difficult period waiting for your husband to arrive lot of things were going on my mind. I was excited as well as nervous cause I knew I was going to get a taste of new life. Soon Niharika came inside and locked the door. As she came near me I got up from the bed and bent down to touch her feet. She smiled and it eased me a bit. Both of us sat on the bed Niharika started caressing my cheeks and kissing me. I got a sensual feeling when she caressed my back. Now a was a lot aroused she understood and slowly guided my hands to the rubber peins. I slept of my tummy and left it completely to her soon I felt a jerk in my body as the Rubber penis went inside. She kept caressing my cheeks inbetween so I felt a lot easier in the start. Soon everything was smooth like normal. She asked me if I am satisfied I replied with a smile. I thanked her for giving me a new identity and most pleasurable moment of this new life.. I knew life had lot of challenges stored for me in the future but now it was the time to enjoy....  

No comments: