Friday

Nursing Student :: Dreams of an Indian Crossdresser

 This story was written by keti cheli and publish in fictionmania site...
The First Male Nursing Student
Hi! My name is Suman and this is my story. I come from a middle class
family. During my school, I was relatively good in studies. So like any
other good student, I dreamt of being a medical doctor someday.
I finished my school with relatively good marks and started to prepare
for the MBBS entrance exams. However, entrance exams were not something
for me. Despite my best efforts and waiting for two years, I was unable
to achieve a seat in the medical school. It was even more frustrating
to see other guys who studied less that myself getting admissions. I
was very depressed and so were my parents who had hoped that their only
son would become a doctor someday.I never thought of applying for allied fields of medicine such as
pharmacology, lab technology, microbiology etc because I looked down
upon those subjects. However, one day everything changed.
A friend of mine, Asha, called me and informed there was a seminar in a
nursing college. Asha was the topper in our school. She had never been
second in class academically. She is beautiful, can dance and sing well
but is still very humble. And in case you are wondering, I don't have a
crush on her. No, I am not gay, but I have never thought I could handle
and nurture her talents for lifetime or even for a moment. If you want
to be a good doctor, all you have to focus on is your studies and
nothing else.
Just like me, she had been waiting for getting admission in a medical
school. With no fruitful results, she started to give a second thought
to nursing. I decided to accompany her to the seminar but had no plans
of joining nursing. "Nursing is for dumb girls" was what I thought and
I was neither dumb nor a girl.
I met Asha and we headed towards the venue of the seminar. On the way,
I asked her why she preferred nursing to waiting for another year. Her
answer surprised me. She said that there is more scope for nursing
nowadays and the best nurses earn a lot, sometimes even more than
doctors; and that nurses don't get sued very often. She also told me
that it is more humane and less tedious job. A person can have a normal
family life as a nurse but not as a doctor. So she was now thinking of
joining the nursing course and was not even considering joining MBBS.
The seminar was very influencing and well organized with articulate and
down to earth but inspiring presenters. I came to know that nursing is
not what I thought it to be and is a very professional and demanding
job. I was surprised to hear that male students are eligible for
joining the bachelor in nursing course. However, not even a single boy
had ever considered applying for the course till date. Whether it was
my prudence, instinct, influence of the well-organized seminar or
something else, I don't know, but something was tempting me to join
this course.
I had wasted 2 years of my life trying to clear entrance exams in the
medical school and I had little hope that I would succeed this time.
Besides, the pressure and busy life of doctor is not something that I
think I would like to have or would be able to handle. The words of
Asha and the charm of seminar got stuck to the back of my mind. With
all those thoughts in mind I decided to appear for the entrance exam of
the nursing school. I filled the form with Asha. She was surprised by
my decision. I, on contrary, started to think about how to prepare for
the test.
I returned home. My mom asked me where I had been the whole day. I
answered her that I had accompanied Asha to a seminar about nursing.
She looked depressed and said in a sympathetic voice "Poor girl. She
could have made a fine doctor but these two years of waiting and the
numerous marriage proposals must have shattered all the confidence that
she had accumulated over the years. Now she will end up just as a nurse
and most probably will end up being married to an average boy. She will
have a hard time later when her doctor sister will have a much higher
status of life and she would be regretting this day"
I didn't argue with her or tell her about my applying to the nursing
college and went straight to my room. I started to think... Even if I
finish the course, I don't have job guarantee...what if none of the
hospitals want a male nurse... Well, I may apply to the court and
charge them about gender discrimination. Ok, even if I get a job, the
male doctors prefer the hot mindless nurses to work by their
sides...those bastards. Female nurses wont like to see a man take over
their natural jobs...the feminists, so none of the doctors would want
me to be by their side and I would be a professional outcast in the
hospital! Well...I have to be very flexible to the doctors and the
patients to keep my job secure and not to be a professional outcast. I
would have to succumb to their whims as well as to abide by the rules
of the hospital and have to make sure that the administration sees no
difference between the female nurses and me. I have to be dedicated to
my patients and my work... what if the doctors and patients call me
sister...well if that's convenient for them, lets get used to that
name... what if the administration wants to have all their nurses
wearing skirt...well wearing skirt would make me look like a clown...
at least some patients can laugh! What if they think that skirt alone
would be too odd and to decrease the oddity what if they want me to
wear some make up may be pantyhose during winters and also long hair
and blouse, bra etc., grow long hair may be... well I wont grow long
hair...
I started to recollect my childhood... I remembered my childhood photos
with long hair... I looked just like my mom as a child. My mom,
nostalgic about her childhood and her family whom she hadn't seen since
she eloped with my dad, had my hair stay long, straight and silky until
I was about sixteen and I deliberately started growing beard to look
different from that girlish look and my mom finally realized that it
was time for me to grow as me not as her. Actually, my mother lost her
parents, her brother and sister in law and almost all of her blood
relatives in a plane crash when I was about 8. She was psychologically
very depressed and had to see a psychologist. The psychologist told me
to keep my hair in the girlish way because my mom's mind was so
disturbed that she could commit suicide if she saw me with short hair
thinking that the girl (me) with long hair is dead (i.e. a boyish
looking me in short hair) means that her childhood is nonexistent and
she is non-existent and is a living dead. So I had to keep my hair long
and girlish for my mom's sake.



I hated being treated like a girl in school...when I was 13 the
principal, ex Brig. Ritesh Sumsher Thapa, had given me an ultimatum to
either get my haircut or start wearing skirt to school. I tried to
explain him my situation but he was a stubborn military man who cared
about discipline much more than anything else. So, for two years, I
wore skirts, ribbons and all that the school rules demanded. Besides,
it was time of puberty of most of the girls and they started wearing
bra one by one. The lines of bra were visible under their shirts. I
felt a bit unconfident not having those lines and curves. So I asked my
father to buy some "stuffed" bra for me. He was shocked initially but
reevaluating my situation he balked and I felt a bit insider - at least
in the girl camp where I was accepted.
Being a pseudogirl was a horrible experience. I had to give up sports.
My friends were ashamed to be with me and started ignoring me. The
senior boys bullied me and I was the target of lolas in holi (holi is a
festival of Nepal in which some of the ruffian boys take pride by
throwing water/color filled lolas or balloons at the girls for about a
week). A very effeminate boy called Raju and the girls of Asha's group
were my only asylum. But the teachers were very supportive for which I
am thankful to them. Although it was a social suicide for me, it gave
me an opportunity to improve my somewhat mediocre grades and I also
learned a few skills designated "girls only".
You might have thought why I didn't leave the school. Well, my father
always wants me to learn to survive in the most hostile of places and
according to him this was a test which I had to pass in order to be
mentally strong and to combat the challenge of the principal. Of
course, the principal was not satisfied with me dressed up and tried to
harass me in any possible way. He organized a program on teej (a hindu
fasting festival performed by women in which the women sing and dance)
and had me dressed in sari and blouse and sarcastically told me that
real woman fasts on this day. I accepted his challenge and didn't eat
anything and danced that day. On bhai tika (festival in which sisters
pray for the protection of their brothers and brothers give gifts to
their sisters) he brought his 5 years old son to me and said that since
I don't have any brothers and his son does not have any sisters it
would be good for our relationship if I celebrated the occasion with
his son. I was enraged but knew that this was test of my character and
adaptation skills, I agreed. All three years from 13-15/16 in which he
was principal, I acted as if I was a natural happy girl in front of him
and celebrated these festivals. His son was too young to provide me
with any presents on bhai tika so he bought the presents and gave it to
me on his son's behalf. He was careful to choose the most girlish
dresses as presents and I was good enough to wear those dresses on
field trips and school parties. When I was 16 he was so desperate and
irritated with me that he gave me a pair of lacy black silk bra and
panty. When I opened the present, my face turned red, he began to laugh
as if he had finally won. But I wouldn't let go that easily. I
requested my geography teacher to take us to a field visit to Tatopani
(a natural hot water geyser in Nepal), which he agreed. There were
various hot water pools constructed near the geyser where people used
to enjoy the water. All of the girls started enjoying in a pool


and the boys including the principal jumped in another adjacent pool. I joined
the girl's pool wearing nothing but the very bra and panty, which I
received as present. Although I didn't look sexy, may be not even
passable, I was gaining attention and a creepy boy finally commented
"nice lingerie". I replied, "well thanks but Mr. Thapa gave it to me as
a present so please comment him on the choice of lingerie". The
principal was turning red and got so ashamed that he returned from the
trip the very same day.
Anyways, my adventure as a girl finished when I reached puberty at 16
and had facial hair. My mom had recovered significantly by now and like
I already said, she let me be myself. The girls who once were my
protectors were now my good friends. I cut my hair short and started to
live life as a boy. Raju, the feminine boy, got a bit out of touch
after that. But the rest of the girls were still my good friends. Later
I heard that Raju was about to migrate to Bankok with his family. I met
him once and he was in tears. Actually, he was going to have a sex
change and start a new life there. He said that he was very much
encouraged by my bravery.
Anyway ... I started to think again...I don't want to be a girl
anymore. I had faced my challenge and won it. I just wanted to be a
normal person. But how can a male nurse be normal in Nepal? I felt bad
for applying... Joining the nursing course would be a social suicide...
everyone would know about it and I would be the laughing stock of all
again... I knew I was about to be depressed so I tried to focus on the
brighter side...
...before I face the world, I will study in a college full of women and
since the hostel is compulsory, I would be the only men near them ...
God! I think I will have my wood poking at my pant 24/7 with all those
hot girls around me! I would be like a sperm surrounded by all the ova!
I will get to choose the girl I go out with. I would be ruling that
place! ... With those thoughts polluting my mind I fell asleep.
I woke up late the next morning. I started to think rationally.
Applying for nursing and appearing for the test does not mean that I
have to study nursing... it is just keeping an additional door open as
well as to test whether I am capable to become even a nurse let alone
doctor... so lets take the test and see what happens... if the results
are good, it will boost up my morale... if results are bad, I don't
stand a chance to become a doctor in this life... so I will take the
test
Both Asha and I had applied for entrance in nursing college. Suman is a
name, which is common for both male and female. So when I applied the
people must have thought that some girl was applying but when I entered
the exam hall to take the test, the people were surprised.
First time in the history of the nursing college had any male applied
for studies. Soon, the results were out. To my surprise, Asha had
topped the exam and I was 2nd position holder. But suddenly my surprise
turned to fear. I hadn't informed my parents that I was applying for a
nursing course and now I had got such a good position with full
scholarship (all expenses covered) I didn't want to turn back. So, I
decided to convince my parents and stick to my decision. I was waiting
for the right moment to declare my success to my parents.
However, my parents had already known about my admission. The fact that
I appeared for "female" exams and almost topped it had become hot news
in the city and was printed in the newspaper. Reporters had flooded our
house. So I was almost a celebrity. My parents weren't that upset about
my choice of education especially after all the media coverage, which
feels good by the way! They said that they would support whatever I
will be doing.
So it was all set then. I will be joining a nursing college.
The college and hostel were in a place about an hour away from my home.
I had never stayed in a hostel in my life ever before. So, I decided to
go to the hostel and stay there about a week before my classes actually
started.
As soon as I entered the college premises, things started getting
strange. All the students were supposed to stay in the hostel. Two
students were supposed to share a room. However, there was only girl's
hostel and no building with the facilities of hostel anywhere nearby.
So, they decided that I would be living in the girl's hostel but since
I am a boy I would not be sharing room with a girl (for matters of
privacy) and would be getting a room all by myself.
There was a tradition of "ragging" the new students in the college. The
senior students used this tradition to maintain the so-called
discipline and attitude of the college. However, ragging was fun for
senior and torture for the juniors. Since I was the most different and
newest species in the college, as well as a celebrity in my own rights,
I was the prime recipient of ragging. During that time, I was a thin
built boy about 5'4" and had short hair. I used to wear only the formal
stuffs and didn't own even a pair of jeans.
The very second day that I joined the hostel, the senior girls entered
my room. They tried to appear very strict and rude. After observing all
my belongings, they asked me to disrobe completely. I was shocked and
refused saying "Look chicks you cant rag me, I am a real man for sure
not one of the girls. On my wish I can impregnate you whores but since
I don't want any trouble I am warning you that if you enter my room
again, I would complain to the warden." I felt so macho at that moment.
I thought I could get away with them just like I got away with the
principal.
However, they were very angered by my statement. So, the leader of
their group, Pema by name, told me "OK Mr. Sister, you have guts to try
to threaten your seniors, but now lets see whether you have balls to
face our torment". Then she whistled. Within seconds, senior students
flooded my room. Although most were physically as large as I was, some
(in fact many) of them were taller and stronger than me. Five of them
carried me with one closing my mouth. I tried to make the situation as
hard as possible for them but my best was not good enough. They took me
to another room and tied me to bed. One of them came towards me with a
syringe and said, "OK this is nothing but IV tranquilizer. I will
inject this to you but if you move while I am doing this then you may
have an air embolism and die. So don't move. Alright?"I nodded my head. Soon I felt a bit pain in my right cubittal fossa and
immediately I fell unconscious.
When I woke up I found myself in a class full of giggling girls and a
woman in her middle ages wearing a simple sari and plain makeup
standing next to me. She was staring at me angrily. My head felt heavy
and I could not recollect anything.
In a tone, which was nothing else but satire, she said, "Now the
princess has finally woken up we can start our anatomy class." She
added "By the way princess you do not make a nice impression upon
teachers when you sleep in their very first lecture of your course". I
started blushing. She went to the podium in front and started
lecturing. While she lectured, I tried to comprehend the situation.
First of all, I was not feeling comfortable. The head felt too heavy. I
placed my hand on the forehead to feel whether I was having fever. I
was in for a big surprise. I had long hair above my head. I tried to
move it and felt something move over my scalp. I tried to pull the hair
down but it was stuck somewhere and I was already drawing attention of
the woman lecturing in the front. So, I tried to bring my hand to my
face so that I could pretend that I was supporting my glasses. I was
not wearing glasses but I was seeing perfectly. I looked at my hand and
found that it was hairless, a few shades lighter, with my nail well
polished in red and manicured and I was wearing red chudis (bangles)!
It was the sound of my bangles, which had earlier caught attention of
the class and not the hair. Mehendi (henna tattoos) formed nice
patterns in my palms, which looked like the palm of a bride. My heart
was galloping at this moment and it nearly came out of my mouth when I
looked down at my body. I was wearing a red bridal blouse and red
saree. I felt my ears and found that I was wearing jhumka (ear rings).
I could feel that I was wearing paujus (female leg ornament) because it
made sound when I moved my legs in the high-heeled sandal, which were
uncomfortable even while sitting.
I turned red and wanted to run out of
the class but I had caught enough attention already and some remnants
of reasoning which hadn't forsaken me despite the adverse situation
told me that I could not run wearing a saree and hig heels.
From what I could make out, I was drugged heavily by the seniors,
crossdressed and then brought here to the class. Although the situation
was adverse, I tried to concentrate on the lecture. The lecture was
very informative and basic but I was not able to grasp it nicely
because my heart was speeding at 120 bpm. But after some time I was
totally absorbed in the lecture and was enjoying it. After finishing
the lecture, the professor seemed to remember something and said "
Class, I heard that there is a male student in this class and the
institution for the first time, Where is he?"
I stood up from my seat feeling proud. She looked at me and said,
"yes?" as if I was about to ask her a question. Then I realized that I
was not looking like a male at that time. So, I said, "I think he is
absent". Everyone laughed for no reason.
The lady professor, I think, felt humiliated and told me "Well maiya,
is that over makeup and exaggerated bridal clothing meant to compensate
for your masculine tone and reckless way of behaviour?" she continued
"I have seen lots of Big daddy's girls like you and have cured their
attitude. So beware. And from next time, if I find you wearing anything
except for skirt uniform in hospital rounds and plain saree or kurta
with shawl well placed to cover your bosom then you are expelled from
this college. Do I make myself clear?""But ma'am..." I now tried to tell her that I was the boy of the college. "OK" she interrupted "You may not have heard my introduction clearly. I am Kamana Rana, the dean of this nursing college. If you utter even a
single word except for affirmation now then you are out of here. So do
you abide by my line of discipline and clothing? "
"Yes ma'am" I said thinking that I would resolve the situation later
when her head cools down.
I don't know whether it was my submission or her trying to be bitchy on
the first day but she now started to lecture with me as the unethical
example and the high standards of ethics of nursing and how some people
have pervert impression of nurses because of people like me.
At the end of the class she asked me my name.
"Suman Sharma" I told her thinking that she might recall me as the boy
of her college.
She noted down my name. Then she left the class saying, " I will make
sure that the rest of the faculty take a good care of you!"
There was a routine on my desk and I came to know that there were no
more classes that day. The other girls started walking out in pairs
most probably the roommates were walking together. I waited for the
others to go because I knew that I would attract a lot of attention if
I tried to walk in saree and high heels and in the meantime I looked
around for Asha. She was not there.
After everyone had left, only a lady's handbag (on my desk) and I
remained in the room. Dean Rana had gone out for some urgent reason. So
I opened the handbag assuming that it was mine. It was. There was a
note inside it, which read, "Don't try to mess with us. We could have
made your life miserable by taking advantage of your situation. But we
just wanted to break the ice. Notice some minor changes in your life,
which will serve as a punishment for behaving rudely. We love you as a
junior student (although your cock is the smallest we have seen till
date...kidding). Your friend Asha was too keen to help you so we had to
lock her in her room. Don't forget to open her up. The key is in the
purse. By the way, don't try to remove any of the clothing or jewellery
before returning to the hostel"
I had to free Asha. But I felt an urgent need to urinate first. So I
went to the end of the hall where toilets were located. It was very
hard to walk with the cumbersome dress up. To my surprise, even in this
Amazonian world, there were separate male and female toilets. But the
male toilet was locked. So in the rush, I entered the female toilet. I
rushed into one of the toilet "terminals" but was in real trouble now.
I did not know how to pee. So I pulled up the front pleated part of
saree but there was petticoat inside. I pulled up the petticoat as well
but I was also wearing a pantyhose! So, I pulled down the pantyhose and
the panty both at once. Then, I noticed that my penis was tucked back
towards my perineum and attached to perineum by some adhesives and
tapes. Now I could no longer control my micturation. In fact, a few
drops started dribbling down. So, with my hose and panty already
lowered, without thinking I pulled up the saree and the petticoat and
sat on the toilet pan. Then I relieved myself. After micturation, I
felt my penis and found it quite numb. I was shocked and worried and
tried to remove the tape and the adhesives but then I remembered the
note in my purse and left it as it was.
I came out to find another girl staring at me from other sides of the
basins. Both of us smiled at each other simultaneously and waved "hi"
to each other. She was a left-handed person I thought on the basis of
the way she waved with left hand. I looked at her body to find that she
was dressed to kill with low cut sleeveless blouse revealing most parts
of her boobs and a bit of her red bra, just a translucent end of red
saree covering it which revealed more than it hid. The saree was well
worn and pinned and the pallu fell gracefully behind. She was wearing
red bangles and mehendi... wait a minute... I finally realized that I
was staring at my own reflection in the mirror! I moved close to the
mirror and found that I was looking hot and beautiful. I was wearing
contact lenses which made my eyes look like Aishworya Rai's eyes, my
face was well made up with mascara, eyeliner, curved arch forming
eyebrows, eyeshades, the foundation cream made me look fairer and the
blush applied on my cheeks had a pleasant effect. My lips were painted
bright red and looked full, I had jhumkas (earrings) on each of my
ears, which matched perfectly with the necklace, my hair i.e. the wig
was black, shoulder length, silky, left free and soft- they felt like
they were natural. My long neck looked graceful and my oval face with
small nose, small chin and large eyes seemed to shout that I am a
female and not a man. I squeezed the boobs to check whether it was real
and was glad to feel no sensation there. I looked great but I couldn't
stand there admiring myself, I had to go and unlock Asha's room. So I
hurried to the hostel with whatever grace and pain I could bear thanks
to the dress and the heel.

No comments: