Thursday

KIDNAPPED INTO FEMINITY


My name is Rajan and I am orfen boy. I lived alone and did a job in call center.My daily routine was got up in morning and going my duty on 10 am and came from duty in night 10 pm. So it is not possible to make fun for me. But I am a rude guy .One day when I am coming from duty I saw a beautiful girl near my house. I attract on her beauty. I talk her about what she is doing here. She answered that she found a hotel for night but all hotel were booked already. I said her to go my home for night. First she did not agree but after I insist her then she agreed.

We reached my home and I said her to do fresh and rest. She go to bathroom and get fresh and wear nighty. Because I lived alone so there was a chance to me that I did anything to her.The time is 12 in night and I entered her room when she realize that I was coming she asked what happen. I said that you looked beautiful in nighty so I want to kiss you. I hug him and she began to shout but I stopped her by covering her mouth with my hand. After it I slapped her and push a cloth in her mouth and I caught her hands and kiss on her brests. After some time I control her by tying her hands to the bed and I fuck her.She is helpless so she did nothing. So the dadly night passed andI untied her bonds in morning. she left my home in morning but she scold me and said that she take its revenge to me and I would learn it all life.
Six month passed,after this incident and I forgot it. One day when I was coming from my duty,I hear a car stopped near me. There were two girls came out and drag me into the car and spray something on my mouth and I got in a deep sleep.
When I woke up, I feel that something is strange.Where am I, dont know a girl's room and I saw me that I am wearing green saree and my hands was tied with handcuff in front. I was horrified to see that I am in saree in full make up, a wig, and bangles, anklet and all jwellery. Then I found a note on the table.
Hey Rajni,you forgot me,This is my revenge for raping me. So you lived here for one month as a girl and you are raped by me all night. You have no chance to run because of your permanent transformation.You found the key of handcuff in your panty. I found the key and open its lock but I fond that I have vagina. She glued artificial vagina. She glued also wig and brests andNo hair in my body. My transformation is permanent. I looked myself in the mirror,I found a cute lady in the mirror.
This time I was helpless so drank water and sleep. When I woke up then I saw My hands was tied to the bed and I am in nighty. I remember that night and I began to shout but she placed a cloth in my mouth, and fucked me with artificial panis. I feel much pain but now I was helpless. When its over I said her to forgive me but she refuse. She said,"Baby you choose this by fucking me so we fuck you all night."
I feel I am in big trouble so I told sorry to her for everything and said her that I do what she say. She agreed to do pity on me and said that I would forgive you for one condition that you would live for one month as my wife and I am your husband. I agreed for this so she said that get ready today we will marry. She dressed me in red wedding saree and lot of jwellery. She tied mangalsutra around my neck and filled my maang with sindoor.she ordred me to touch her feet I do so. So we were husband and wife. She said that got ready for my first night. I knew that this time she fucked me.I wait her on my bed,she came and sit near me then she kissed my body and undress me. Now I wear bra and panty but this time I feel like a girl. She fucked me two time with artificial dildo.
Next morning I woke up and she gave me salwaar kameez and said that you learn to wear dress and make up. I wear salwaar kameez . She said that you know housework because you lived alone so you do it per day and prepare lunch and dinner for me. So I did all work and reallize that being a lady was very hard. First I did all things by force but after some days I feel fun in it. She fucked me four days in a week.
After one month she asked me,"What is your choice, you have no job now if you want to live like a girl then you stay here with me and if you want to live as a boy then you go. I want to live as a girl but My male ego did not satisfied. So I decide to live as a boy. When I was ready to go then she praposed me. I cant understand,because of living in one month,I also fall in love with her. I also praposed her so we both married and when she wanted, I dressed as girl and our married life was successful

No comments: