Sunday

Suchita - the Woman now

a story by sunita didi from jaipur.



My name is Suchita and I am living life of a
complete woman now open in society and public
with full acceptance. I am in service as a
receptionist. Here is my full life
Story.

I was born as a male child to my parents but
I was living life of a girl since my childhood.
When I was 5 yrs. old I asked my parents why I am
being kept as a girl and they told me that when
I was born, the went to astrologer for preparing
my horoscope.  The astrologer who was a well reputed
Pandit told my parents that this child will not survive
long and will die latest by the age of 7 years. My
parents became sad and asked the astrologer if there
is any thing to do for my surviving long, the astrologer
told them that I am kept like a girl in every way till
atleast my age of 17 yrs. without any mundane ceremony
(mundane ceremony is removal of head hairs for first time
at the age of 1st ,3rd or 5 th yr. of age of a male child).
As such my parents kept me like a girl child since beginning.
Till my age of 7th I was being studied at home and even not
sent to any school and my parents keep on teaching me all
girls mannerisms and told me every thing about me that
though I am a male child but under such compulsions for 
my own life I am being made a Girl and will have to
reamin as a girl till atleast my age of 17 yrs. Even with the
Consultancy of a doctor in our family, the started
giving me some medicines from my childhood so that
my all features remains like a girl and no facial
hairs or body hairs are grown. As a result I was becoming
like a beautiful girl.  At my age of 7 yrs. I was admitted
to a girls school as a girl with the instructions to take
care that no other girl knows about my male organ when
in facility room or swimming pool or anywhere else. As such
I used to take bath in penties and taking care to change
with a towel wrapped very well.
In school my name was registered as Suchita and as such
I became Suchita for outer world.  Many, almost all in my
family and relations though were knowing this fact that
I am a genetic boy but living like a girl and they all
accepted me as a girl very well in course of time.  As such
I became Suchita for all in society with a very soft
Girlish voice, body and structure. I successfully studied
in schools, High School as well in college as a girl
though I could not have many girl friends and was known
as a reserved nature girl amongst girls. Only girls from
my relatives family who were studying with me were known
to it and they were my best friends and most supportive as
they knew it that for the same of my own life I am living
like a girl and gave me full support.

At my age of 17 one more incident happened to me which
changed my life to a complete girl and now I am enjoying
a lot of my womanhood in total.

In our society there is a traditional joke which is
being played with a newly married boy on his first
wedding night. A beautiful boy is selected and made
bride with full dress, makeup and jewellery and sent
in the room of bridegroom instead of the real bride.
When the groom enteres the room he will think that his
bride is waiting and will try to remove her Ghoonghat
and do all whereas  that boy in a brides makeup will
act as bride and will ask for some gift for removing
her ghoonghat. Taking that gist he/she will come out
of the room whereas some boys/girls hidden at some
spots in the room will be watching all and even taking
some photos of this whole acting to tease the groom later.
Then real bride will be sent to room, and she will also
ask for her gift and the groom will be teased by all for
some time, some jokes, some music and songs and then all
will become normal.

So when I was in my 17th year, I was like a complete girl
in looks, physique, voice and all except my genitals which
were full like a complete man and I have to use tight pads
under my panties always to hide it.  One marriage of my
distant relatives son, from a very rich family and who was
working abroad as an executive took place.  I also joined
that marriage with my parents. On the first night all that
fun was decided to play by all the ladies and girls in the
house and I was the best choice for the same as all knew that
I am a boy in fact and then I was made bride for the
First time with my hands and feet even decorated with Mehendi
designs. My dream Comes true that time as I was living life
of a girl throughout and it was my dream to be a bride some
time. As such I was fully decorated as a bride and weared that
brides dress which the bride was wearing at that evening. 
As usual I was made to sit on the bed of groom and 2-3 young
boys and girls were kept hidden in the room with handy cams
in their hands to shoot all that will be happening.
The groom came in my room and could not guess that his bride
is changed. When he came near to me, I touched his feet like
his bride and he started talking with me, embarrassing me and
trying to remove my ghoonghat. I was Playing the role of a
shy bride and in my girlish voice asked for my gift known as
a gift for showing face as a bride for the first time. Groom
gave me a beautiful diamond ring which I weared in my index
finger pleasantly and then saying that I have to go to toilet
first and wait for me, came down the bed and suddenly came
out of room. All hidden boys and girls also were laughing
and coming out of hidden places and then only the groom
noticed the play and started demanding the diamond ring
back but I reluctantly refused for the same and did not
returned that to him, as such he decided to give some cash
amount to his real bride as a gift. After A lot of jokes,
teasing the groom, dancing and singing, every thing
became normal.
The real bride met me in another room where she was
sitting and enjoying all that was happening, called
me and hugged me tightly and told me that I am now
her real Friend and she will even like me as a real
sister even as her husband’s first wife. I took as
her joke to me and was shying like a real bride that time.
All went to sleep, I was called for by one woman of
that family to sleep with her in her room. She was a
young and beautiful wife of the elder brother of the
groom who was also very well placed in business and
went on business tour after wedding of his brother.
Her name is Sudha and I use to call her Sudha aunty. 

No comments: